NREGA Job Card List, नरेगा जॉब कार्ड लिस्ट 2020-21 रजिस्ट्रेशन, नरेगा जॉब कार्ड लिस्ट ऑनलाइन कैसे देखे: – NREGA Job Card List has been released by the Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India under Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act 2005 (NREGA). Job cards are provided to poor families in this scheme launched by the central government with the aim of enhancing livelihood security.
The NREGA job cards are prepared every year by the Ministry of Rural Development, which can be viewed through the official website of MNREGA. Every year some new names are added to the MGNREGA scheme being run by the central government and some names are removed from the list if they do not meet the criteria.
NREGA Job Card List 2020
You can view the list of all the people in your region online in your province/village using NREGA Job Card List 2020-2021. Only those whose names will appear in the list will be able to work under MGNREGA in the coming financial year. If your name appears in the NREGA job card list then you can apply for the NREGA job card.
You can check the NREGA job card list for the last ten years 2010-11 to 2019-2020 under National Rural Employment Guarantee Act 2005. This list is available for all 29 states and union territories. Here we will provide you complete information about the process of downloading the NREGA Job Card List, so you read this article completely.
MGNREGA New Announcement
The second instalment of the package of 20 lakh crore rupees was announced on Thursday by the country’s Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman ji at the time of global epidemic corona virus infection. At the time of this announcement, information was shared by the Finance Minister about some of the face lings brought for the migrant laborers of the country who were trapped in another state due to lock-down under MNREGA job scheme.
Under these announcements, the amount of 82 rupees received by the migrant workers under the MNREGA was increased to Rs 202 daily. Under this, 14.6 crore person days work has been done by the government till 13 May i.e. 14.62 crore man days work has been done till 13 May 2020. Under this, a provision of Rs 10,000 crore has been made to complete the work so that the migrant laborers who come back can get work.
Work to be done under NREGA
- Plantation work
- Housing construction work
- Navigation work
- Lump work
- Irrigation work etc.
Key Facts of MNREGA Job Card List
- The MNREGA program of the Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India is also known as Mahatma Gandhi Job Card by the poor families living mostly in rural areas.
- You can download the NREGA job card through the official website of MNREGA.
- You can easily download the job card list in MNREGA Job Card List 2020 by simply checking your name.
- Through the NREGA job card list, information can be obtained regarding the tenure and wages of the work received by the person.
- Under MNREGA, if the work is not provided to the applicant within 15 days by the government, then the government is responsible for paying the employment allowance to the applicant.
- After all the facilities are digital, you can get information related to NREGA scheme job card from anywhere. Is right
NREGA Job Card State Wise List 2019-2020
Here we are providing you the link of state-wise NREGA Job Card List. You can get the required information by downloading the NREGA Job Card List for any financial year from 2010-2011 to 2019-2020 by clicking on the given link. For more information related to this, check the procedure given below.
|Name of State||Job Card Details|
|ANDAMAN AND NICOBAR||View Details|
|ANDHRA PRADESH||View Details|
|ARUNACHAL PRADESH||View Details|
|DADRA & NAGAR HAVELI||View Details|
|DAMAN & DIU||View Details|
|HIMACHAL PRADESH||View Details|
|JAMMU AND KASHMIR||View Details|
|MADHYA PRADESH||View Details|
|TAMIL NADU||View Details|
|UTTAR PRADESH||View Details|
|WEST BENGAL||View Details|
View / Download NREGA Job Card List 2020 Online
You can get the required information by checking the NREGA Job Card List by following the given easy steps: –
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of MGNREGA. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the official website of MGNREGA, you have to click on the Job Cards option in the Transparency & Accountability section
- Now a new page will open in front of you, here you will see the list of all the states. In this list you have to click on the link of your state
- Next, you will have to provide information related to Financial Year, District, Block and Panchayat on the new page. After entering all the information, you can click on Proceed.
- On this page you will see the NREGA Job Card List according to your district, region, and panchayat. Here you have to find your name and click on your Job card Number.
- After clicking on your Job card number, the information about the job card will be opened in front of you. Here you will get information related to the duration of employment, fixed period and work on which employment was offered.
In this way, you can get the required information by searching your name in NREGA Job Card List 2019-2020. With this, you can get better employment opportunities by downloading this card.
NREGA Card Online Registration Procedure
All the interested applicants who want to apply for the NREGA job card have to follow the given steps.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of MNREGA. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of “Data Entry “in the Gram Panchayat section.
- After you click Options, a list of all states will open on your new page. On this page, you have to click on the name of your state.
- After you click on the name of the state, a new page will open in front of you. On this page, you have to enter the following information.
- User ID
- Financial Year
- After entering all the information, you fill the captcha code and click on the button of “Login”.
- After a successful login to the website, the next page will open in front of you. On this page, you have to click on the option of Registration & Job Card.
- A form will open on the screen in front of you. In this form you have to enter all the information like a village, family head name, house number, class, date of registration, applicant name, gender, age, etc.
- After entering all the information asked, you click on the button of “Save”. You will be given a registration number, after which you will have to upload a photo of yourself in the form.
- Now save the photo by clicking on your photo. The NREGA job card can be downloaded by clicking on the download button.
NREGA Payment Process
NREGA payment process is done directly through DBT in the bank account of the beneficiary job card holder. For this type of transfer, it is mandatory for the job card holder to have an account with the bank / post office. If under any circumstances the MGNREGA applicant does not have an account with the bank / post office then he / she will have to open a bank account using the NREGA job card as KYC documentary proof.
Under certain circumstances, NREGA payments can also be made in cash by the Gram Panchayat. This is mainly done in areas where services of banks and post offices do not have easy access to the common man. However, the cash-based MNREGA payment process is allowed only with prior knowledge and approval from the Ministry and State Governments.
MNREGA Job Card Mobile App – जॉब कार्ड मनरेगा
You can also check the NREGA job card list through the MNREGA mobile app. For this, you need to install the MNREGA mobile app Cup in your mobile phone.
- First, go to the Google Play store.
- Type “Nrega Services – Job Card” in the search box and press Enter.
- You will see some results. Click on the app result as given in the picture and click on the Install button.
How to Check NREGA Account Balance?
Let me tell you that at this time no details are available regarding checking NREGA account balance. You can check your NREGA payment using the details given in the NREGA card. The information of a fixed salary is updated on the NREGA job card as per the work done by the card holder in the days employed under NREGA. Under NREGA, it is possible to change the salary of the worker according to the state. You can check the NREGA account balance in future with respect to using NREGA daily wage clothing.
National Rural Employment Guarantee Act Mobile App
You can also check your name in NREGA job card list according to your panchayat area through NREGA mobile app. This app allows you to view the name in the MNREGA job card list and download the list. Through MGNREGA app you can get details of work in any state in India, total payments made to Gram Panchayat, details of work and other schemes.
Features of MGNREGA Job Card List
- This list is now available online, so you can find information by searching your name from home.
- You can download the job card by searching the name in the Job Card List 2019-2020. You can get better employment opportunities by using this card.
- This list is applied for all 29 states and union territories.
- The Job Card List provides information about the period of employment received by the person, the fixed duration, and the work on which the employment was offered.
History of MGNREGA Scheme
In the year 1991, the NREGA Scheme Act was presented under the leadership of the present Prime Minister PV Narasimha Rao. After being passed in both houses of Parliament, it was implemented in 625 districts of India. This act was published in the World Development Report 2014, by which the work of providing employment opportunities to millions of poor was done. The scheme was described by the World Bank as an important initiative for rural development.
We hope that you will definitely find information related to the NREGA JOb Cad List beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this artcile then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.
What is NREGA Card?
NREGA card is a job card through which people are provided 100 days of employment under the National Rural Employment Guarantee Act, 2005.
What is the difference between Nrega and Mgnrega?
The National Rural Employment Guarantee (Amendment) Act, 2009 changed the name of NREGA to MNREGA. Thus, these two are the same schemes.
What kind of work is done to the citizens of rural areas who are beneficiaries of job cards.
Under this scheme, citizens of rural areas are made to work in unskilled category. Now in the new system, payment to the beneficiary is disbursed directly through Jan Dhan bank account.
When was the NREGA scheme launched?
In 1991, the current Prime Minister P.V. An important role was played by Narasimha Rao while passing the MNREGA Act in both the Parliament. Now a large section of the people living in rural areas of the country are benefited through this scheme.
How can I download my NREGA employment card? Information related to downloading the NREGA card is given in the above article, so you should read this article completely.