Government of Odisha has launched Odisha Laptop Distribution Scheme for meritorious students who have passed Class 12 examination in the state. Under Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Scheme, Naveen Patnaik government will provide free laptops to all meritorious students who have passed class 10 + 2. Odisha government will benefit 15,000 meritorious students to laptop distribution scheme in the year 2019-20.
Laptops or tablets will be distributed to all meritorious students under Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana. All eligible students, whose name will appear in Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Merit List, will be distributed laptops by December 2019. Under Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana, laptops will be distributed to all sections like: – Science, Arts, Commerce, Sanskrit and Business students. 30 nodal centers have been set up to distribute laptops to all meritorious students.
Biju Laptop Yojana 2020-21
Through this scheme, there will be all round development of the students and they will also be able to prepare for competitive exams. The laptops will be distributed to all the meritorious students by the end of December 2019. As per the provisions of this scheme, a total of 15000 meritorious students will be selected for laptop distribution.
It is targeted to set up 30 nodal centres for laptop distribution among students through Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Scheme. Laptops will be distributed through these centres only. The laptops of science, art, commerce, Sanskrit and vocational students will be distributed by the Odisha state government on the basis of their marks.
Highlights of Odisha Free Laptop Distribution
|Yojana Name||Odisha Free Laptop Distribution|
|Launched BY||CM Naveen Patnaik|
|Laptop Distribution Date||Until the last month of December|
|Beneficiaries||Meritorious Students of Odisha|
|Category||State Govt Scheme|
Benefits of Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana
- Laptop Distribution Objective: – Through the laptop distribution scheme, the government aims to provide assistance to meritorious students in higher education by distributing laptops.
- Benefits of the Scheme: – Through this scheme, there will be all round development of the students and they will also be able to prepare for competitive exams.
- Laptop Distribution Expected Date: – The laptops will be distributed to all the meritorious students by the end of December 2019.
- Total Number of Beneficiaries: – As per the provisions of the scheme, a total of 15000 meritorious students will be selected for laptop distribution.
- Odisha Laptop Distribution & Nodal Center: – It is targeted to set up 30 nodal centers for distribution of laptops among students through Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana. Laptops will be distributed from these centers.
- Laptop Distribution into Student Faculties: – Laptops will be distributed to science, arts, commerce, sanskrit and business students on the basis of their marks.
- Total Laptops under Odisha Laptop Distribution: – As per the table laptops have been offered for the meritorious students of various faculties.
Odisha Free Laptop Eligibility Criteria
If you are a son and daughter who have passed 12th standard examination in 2019-20 with very good marks, then you can apply for Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana through online. For this, you have to fulfil the following eligibility criteria-
- This scheme is fully financially funded from the Government of Odisha, so only the meritorious students of Odisha can avail this scheme.
- To avail the Odisha Laptop Distribution Yojana, the age of the applicant has been set at 18-25 years.
- Only students of class 12 can take advantage of this scheme.
- In order to take advantage of the laptop distribution scheme, the applicant student is required to score more than 70% in the 12th standard examination; otherwise, you will not be able to apply for the scheme.
- Laptops will be given by the IT department to the principals of the schools affiliated to the nodal canters for distribution.
Applicants will need some documents for online application, which are as follows.
- Address Proof
- Aadhar card
- Education Certificates
- Mark sheet of 12th standard
- Age proof
- Caste certificate
Free Laptop Distribution Application Procedure
To apply for the free laptop scheme announced by the Odisha government, the applicant can follow the step-by-step guide –
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the organization giving the laptop. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the link given here to download the official notification.
- After reading all the guidelines, the form available on the official website of laptop distribution is to be filled.
- After filling the form, upload the required documents in the designated places.
- Now submit the final application to the concerned office/college/department/head office.
Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Final List
If you want to check Odisha laptop distribution beneficiary list, then you have to follow the following steps-
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana. After this, the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you have to click on the option “Laptop Distribution Merit List 2019-20“.
- A new page will open on the screen in front of you. On this page, district-wise laptop distribution merit list / beneficiary list PDF will be displayed in front of you.
- After this, students can easily see their name in the merit list by clicking on the link of “View” button in their respective faculty.
Odisha District Wise List of Meritorious Students
|Sl No||District�||District Code||Arts/Science/Commerce||Vocational||Sanskrit|
We hope that you will definitely find information related to Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran scheme beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.