Government of Odisha has launched Odisha Laptop Distribution Scheme for meritorious students who have passed Class 12 examination in the state. Under Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Scheme, Naveen Patnaik government will provide free laptops to all meritorious students who have passed class 10 + 2. Odisha government will benefit 15,000 meritorious students to laptop distribution scheme in the year 2019-20.
Laptops or tablets will be distributed to all meritorious students under Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana. All eligible students, whose name will appear in Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Merit List, will be distributed laptops by December 2019. Under Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana, laptops will be distributed to all sections like: – Science, Arts, Commerce, Sanskrit and Business students. 30 nodal centers have been set up to distribute laptops to all meritorious students.
Brief Description of Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Yojana
|Yojana Name||Odisha Free Laptop Distribution|
|Launched BY||CM Naveen Patnaik|
|Laptop Distribution Date||Until the last month of December|
|Beneficiaries||Meritorious Students of Odisha|
|Category||State Govt Scheme|
Odisha Laptop Distribution Key Facts | Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana
- Laptop Distribution Objective: – Through the laptop distribution scheme, the government aims to provide assistance to meritorious students in higher education by distributing laptops.
- Benefits of the Scheme: – Through this scheme, there will be all round development of the students and they will also be able to prepare for competitive exams.
- Laptop Distribution Expected Date: – The laptops will be distributed to all the meritorious students by the end of December 2019.
- Total Number of Beneficiaries: – As per the provisions of the scheme, a total of 15000 meritorious students will be selected for laptop distribution.
- Odisha Laptop Distribution & Nodal Center: – It is targeted to set up 30 nodal centers for distribution of laptops among students through Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana. Laptops will be distributed from these centers.
- Laptop Distribution into Student Faculties: – Laptops will be distributed to science, arts, commerce, sanskrit and business students on the basis of their marks.
- Total Laptops under Odisha Laptop Distribution: – As per the table laptops have been offered for the meritorious students of various faculties.
Odisha Laptop Distribution Eligibility Criteria
If you’re Son and daughter has also passed the 12th standard exam in 2019-20 with very good marks, then you can apply for Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana through online. For this you have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- This scheme is fully financially funded from the Government of Odisha, so only the meritorious students of Odisha can avail this scheme.
- To avail the Odisha Laptop Distribution Yojana, the age of the applicant has been set at 18-25 years.
- Only students of class 12 can take advantage of this scheme.
- In order to take advantage of the laptop distribution scheme, the applicant student is required to score more than 70% in the 12th standard examination; otherwise you will not be able to apply for the scheme.
- Laptops will be given by the IT department to the principals of the schools affiliated to the nodal centers for distribution.
Odisha Laptop Distribution 2019-20 | Apply Online
The Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana or Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Yojana is being implemented by the Odisha Education Department. Under this scheme, beneficiary students will be selected according to the information received from schools. The list of beneficiary students has been released by the Odisha Government on the basis of merit, in which you can easily check your name.
Check Laptop Distribution Merit List | ओडिशा लैपटॉप वितरण लाभार्थी सूची की जांच
Step 1:- To check Odisha Laptop Distribution Merit List, you must first go to the Official Website
Step 2:- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the link for Laptop Distribution Merit List 2019-20.
Step 3:- After this, District-wise Laptop Distribution Merit List / Beneficiary List will appear in front of you.
Step 4:- After this, the students can easily check their name in the merit list by clicking on the link of “view” in their respective faculty.
Step 4:- Laptop Distribution Merit List will look like this.
Quick Links –
We hope you find this information useful. For details of other Odisha Government and Central Government schemes, stay connected to our website WWW.INDIASCHEME.COM