The Parvaaz Scheme 2023 was only recently introduced by the Indian government in the state of Jammu & Kashmir. The scheme seeks to support the education of students from low income families, especially those who have dropped out of school owing to financial difficulties. It is an innovative program that emphasizes children’s complete development by facilitating their access to opportunities for skill building, employment and excellent education. In this post you get every information regarding this scheme such as objective, required documents, benefits, eligibility criteria and registration procedure.
Table of Contents
The Jammu and Kashmir government’s Parvaaz Scheme is a much expected scheme designed to give young people in this region opportunities for professional development. With an emphasis on women’s empowerment and gender equality, the scheme seeks to assist students from economically underprivileged families with their education and skill development.
By offering financial aid for higher education and vocational training, the government hopes to empower the young people through this scheme helping them to become self sufficient and contribute to the development of the state. The government will also launch a number of initiatives and schemes to help young people develop their skills and find employment.
Overview of Parvaaz Scheme 2023
|Scheme Name||Parvaaz Scheme 2023|
|Launched By||State Government of J&K|
|Beneficiary||IAS/KAS and JEE/Neet Aspirants|
|Objective||To Provide Free Coaching|
Objective of Parvaaz Scheme 2023
The scheme’s declared objective is to provide coaching services to students in the state who are economically disadvantaged and come from low-income households. Students from low income households can receive free tutoring for the IAS/JKAS and other competitive examinations.
Benefits of Parvaaz Scheme 2023
The benefits of this scheme is given below:
- Mission Youth has been started by the Jammu and Kashmir government.
- The scheme will offer young people an exciting opportunity for empowerment.
- The execution of this scheme will make it easier for young people to serve as ambassadors for peace, prosperity and social and economic development.
- Every inhabitant of Jammu and Kashmir between the ages of 15 and 25 would be covered by this scheme.
- The government will assist and motivate young people to realize their potential through the J & K Mission Youth Scheme.
- With the help of financial aid, students will be able to pass the IAS test or any other kind of competitive exam.
- Without having to worry about money students will be able to sit for competitive exams which will improve their overall grade.
The eligibility criteria of this scheme is given below:
- The applicant must live in Jammu and Kashmir.
- The student must be younger than 25 years old.
- The student must be a 12th pass.
- To receive an age reduction, the student who falls under the reserved category must present their category certificate.
- Students must complete a pre-competitive test in order to be eligible for coaching.
- The family’s annual income cannot be more than Rs. 8 lakh.
- During the document verification process, you must present your income certificate as proof.
The required documents of this scheme is given below:
- Aadhaar Card
- Date of Birth
- Domicile Certificate
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- Identity Proof
- Mobile Number
Selection Procedure of Parvaaz Scheme 2023
- The candidate should be picked after passing a prequalification test. A merit list will serve as the basis for the final decision.
- An applicant who already benefits from a coaching program run by the government is disqualified. For the purpose of document verification, the applicant should be asked to provide an affidavit.
- Only women are allowed to sit in the remaining 30% of seats. If women are not able to occupy this 30% of posts they will be given to males.
- Selection will only be made on the merit of the student’s performance in the 10th and 12th grades.
- The final selection list will be released when the qualifying candidate’s documents have been verified in accordance with the merit scheme.
- Free Coaching for IAS/JKAS
- Last Date of Application: 08-07-2023
- Free Coaching for NEET/JEE
- Last Date of Application: 09-07-2023
Applying Procedure of Parvaaz Scheme 2023
- First you have to visit the Official Websiteof this scheme.
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- The details of the scholarship will appear on your screen.
- There are two different types of scholarships that will appear on your screen.
- Click on the Apply option under the scholarship of your choice.
- The registration form will appear on your screen.
- Enter all the required details in the registration form.
- You have to upload all the necessary documents.
- Tick mark the declaration.
- Click on the submit the application form.