Punjab Ration Card List has been released by Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department, Government of Punjab. Applicants who have applied for a new ration card can check their name in the Punjab Ration Card List on the official ERCMS Punjab official website sitting at home.
Ration cards in BPL and APL categories are issued by Punjab Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department based on the economic status of the applicants. Even if you do not get ration at affordable rates from the state fair rate shop through Punjab Ration Card, it is still an important document as an identity.
In today’s time, it is almost impossible to complete any government work without a ration card. It is used as a unique identity document to take advantage of the schemes and services issued by the central and state government. Along with this, the state government distributes wheat, rice, kerosene oil, etc. to poor families through ration cards.
In this way, you can understand how important the ration card is in India today. Minister of Food and Civil Supplies Department Ram Vilas Paswan said that from June 1, the government is going to implement the same ration card in India through the “One Nation One Ration Card” scheme. In this scheme, facilities can be availed all over India with a single ration card.
Thus, in view of the facilities provided by the ration card, if you have applied for a new ration card in Punjab, you can see your name in the Punjab ration card list on the ERCMS Punjab official website. If your name does not appear in the Punjab Ration Card List, then you can apply for a new ration card. All the information related to the application of new ration card will also be given to you in this article.
How to See Name in Punjab Ration Card List 2020
If you had applied for a new ration card in Punjab, then you can check your name in the ration card list sitting at home on the ERCMS Punjab official website. The details of all the necessary steps for this are as follows: –
- First, visit epos.punjab.gov.in
- You have to click on “Month Abstract” in the dashboard of the website.
- After this, a new page will open in front of you. Here you have to choose your district by selecting the ration card Allotted Month.
- In the next step, you have to select the name of the inspector of your area.
- After this, you have to choose the FPS ID entered in your ration card application form.
- Now a list will open in front of you, here you can see all the information related to EPDS Punjab Ration Card.
Here you can find your name on this list. If you want to download this list, you can click on the “Print” option.
See the Names of Registered Family Members in Punjab Ration Card
If your name appears in the Punjab Ration Card List, then you can also check the names of all the registered members of the family under the ration card. The details of all the necessary steps for this are as follows: –
- First, visit epos.punjab.gov.in/
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the “Beneficiary Details” option in the “Reports” section.
Now a new page will open on your computer and mobile screen. Here you have to enter your ration card number in the box provided and click “Submit”.
After this, a list of the names of all the family members covered under your ration card will open in front of you.
How to view ERCMS Punjab Ration Card Status
If your name does not appear in the Punjab Ration Card List, then you can easily check the ration card status through your FPS ID. For this, you have to follow the given easy steps.
- First, visit epos.punjab.gov.in/
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the “FPS Status” option in the “Reports” section
Now a new page will open on your computer or mobile screen. Here you have to enter your FPS ration number in the box provided and click “Submit”.
After this, the status of your ration card will be open on the next page.
Features of Digital Punjab Ration Card
- All the applicants of Punjab whose name will appear in this ration card list, they will be able to get food items such as wheat, sugar, rice, kerosene, etc. from the state fair rate shop by paying ration rates.
- The ration card issued by the Punjab government in collaboration with the Department of Food and Civil Supplies is a unique identification document.
- Many schemes and services issued by the Central and State Government can be availed by the use of ration cards.
- Through ration card, you can apply for many other proof documents like Voter ID, Driving License, etc.
- On the ERCMS Punjab portal launched in collaboration with the Punjab State Government Food and Civil Supplies Department, you can apply online ration card sitting at home.
We hope that you will definitely find information related to Punjab Ration Card List. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to Punjab Ration Card then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.
How to apply for Punjab digital ration card in 2020.
You can easily apply for a digital ration card by following the steps given in the above article.
What is the process to apply for a ration card?
Information related to this is given in detail in the above article, so you should read this article carefully.
What to do if the name is not found in the ERCMS Punjab Ration Card list?
If your name does not appear in the ration card list, then you can check the status of your application. Along with this, you can also apply for the ration card again by checking the eligibility criteria.
What is ERCMS Punjab?
It is a website started by Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Affairs Department, Government of Punjab, through which you can see the application for new ration card and the ration card list.