Sikkim Skilled Youth Startup Scheme Apply Online | Sikkim Skilled Youth Startup Scheme Application Form, Last Date
`In today’s highly competitive world, having relevant skills is more important than having a formal education. A basic educated person can only perform in accordance with the rules set by another person. However, a competent person is able to provide a variety of efforts in which they may deliver advantages to others. People with expertise have the ability to generate new employment opportunities for themselves and others. The state government of Sikkim has come up with a scheme known as the Sikkim Youth Startup Scheme, which will help youth develop skills. In this article, we will learn about the benefits and application process of the scheme.
Table of Contents
Brief about Sikkim Youth Startup Scheme
The Chief Minister’s Startup Scheme, which started on the 15th of August 2017 and has been running since then, is to inspire the local youth who are now jobless. People who have left school in order to pursue other interests, such as starting new businesses or looking for prospects for self-employment, will be included in this group. These people will be located in both rural and urban parts of the state. in the manufacturing and service sectors, such as agriculture, horticulture, food processing, animal husbandry, and the handicrafts sector, among others.
Sikkim Youth Startup Scheme Overview
|Name of Scheme
|Youth of the State
|Skill developments for Job Aspirants
Objective of sikkim Youth Startup Scheme
The main objective of the scheme is to develop skills in the youth of the state in order to foster an entrepreneurial mindset among the state’s young people who have dropped out of school and are now without jobs.Qualified students of the initiative will be able to establish Financially viable startup companies in any industry, including agriculture, horticulture, food processing, animal husbandry, and other related fields.
Benefits of Sikkim Youth Startup Scheme
- The main benefit of the scheme is that it will provide employment for the local youth who are currently without employment. Some other benefits of the scheme is as
- The program permits the allocation of an amount equivalent to 25% of the project’s overall cost as a financial contribution support component.
- the program having a 20,000 lakh rupee maximum project cost
- The promoter’s CMSS contribution for non-manufacturing projects is equal to 25% of the project’s permitted bankable cost.
- Manufacturing of recycled plastic carrying bags or containers that are illegal in the jurisdiction, as well as polythene carry bags with a width of less than 20 microns, is not permitted in CMSS.
Eligibility Criteria of Sikkim Youth Startup Scheme
- The Eligibility Criteria of sikkim youth startup scheme is as
- The applicant should be citizen of the state of Sikkim
- Applicant should be jobless
- Only one member in the family is eligible
- Applicant should be 15 – 40 years old
- Applicant should BPL house holder or from rural areas
Documents required for the Sikkim Youth startup Scheme
- The main documents required for the sikkim youth startup scheme is as
- Documentation of Identification such as aadhar, election card
- university or board grade report.
- Document of Birth
- Project Report in two copies
- DESME generates BPLs.
- Voter identification serves as address verification.
- valid employee identification card from the relevant BAC.
Application Form for Sikkim Youth Start Up Scheme
- To apply for the scheme, the candidates have to visit the concerned departments of the scheme and bring the application form with them.
- East and North Sikkim eligible candidates may apply at the DIC (E/N) in Gangtok.
- South and West Sikkim aspirants may apply to the DIC (S/W) in Jorethang
- Candidates need to fill the application form and submit the same to the concerned department along with self attest documents.