lIf you are looking at the TN RTE Selection List which will contain a list of all the institutions with openings for the forthcoming school year. You can also see if you satisfy the requirements by going to the straight link to the Tamilnadu RTE Selection List.decision website and entering your name and credentials. Please be aware that this is a selection procedure for admission and not an admissions confirmation. In this article we give necessary information such as objectives, benefits, eligibility criteria, required documents and registration procedure.
Table of Contents
TN RTE Selection List 2024
Many students or their parents who reside in Tamil Nadu have submitted applications for their children’s enrollment under the Right to State Act. All of these people are awaiting the release of the Tamil Nadu RTE Admission Selection List 2023 and the TN Admission Rejection List 2023, which will be posted on the scheme’s official website on that date. According to this law, no student can be removed from school before they have completed their schooling and no one can be failed up to class VIII. No applicant who qualifies under the RTE act will be required to take the entry exam for access in order to register in school. The Education Act guarantees boys and girls aged 6 to 14 from all castes the access to free and mandatory education.
Overview TN RTE Selection List 2024
|Name of Scheme
|TN RTE Selection List 2024
|State Government Tamil Nadu
|Primary to 8th Class
|25% of seats in Tamil Nadu schools
Objective for TN RTE Selection List 2024
The Tamil Nadu government coordinates a Right to Education RTE admission each year for students wanting to register in classes 1 through 8 in accordance with the provisions of the Right to Education Act, 2009 Section 12.1(c). The enrollment procedure had been finished as well as the admittance procedure.
Benefits for TN RTE Selection List 2024
The benefits for this scheme is given below:
- The government is taking this step to provide free schooling to those who qualify.
- The government will offer free education to the qualified students through this scheme.
- The state’s reading rate will rise as a result of the execution of this scheme.
- The qualified students may take advantage of this scheme up until the age of approximately 14 years.
- Economically underprivileged and impoverished members of society will have no trouble getting into private institutions.
- Under this scheme, 25% of the places will be set aside for lower class students.
- The family’s yearly revenue must be less than 2 lakhs rupees for the candidate to be eligible for benefits under the TN RTE Admission.
- Through this scheme, the government will teach approximately 1 lakh children in 9000 institutions throughout the state.
- Under this scheme, priority will be given to children with impairments, children of sanitation employees and children who are HIV positive.
- The scheme can help socially poor children who want to raise their standard of living.
The Eligibility Criteria for this scheme is given below:
- The candidate under the programme must live in Tamil Nadu permanently.
- All students who fall into the economically disadvantaged group, impoverished group or deprived group special category are eligible to register under this government released scheme.
- Children who are handicapped, engage in physical scavenging, and have HIV will receive priority under the scheme.
- The family’s yearly revenue should not be more than Rs 2 lakh in order to register for RTE Admission Tamilnadu.
- If a student is seeking admission to LKG, his date of birth must fall between 31 July 2017 and 31 July 2018, inclusive.
- Children born between 31 July 2015, and 31 July 2016, are qualified to register under this scheme to enrol in class I.
The documents needed for this scheme is given below:
- Candidate’s picture Registration of births
- Ration card for parents or guardians
- An Aadhar card
- For candidates in the weaker areas, income verification requires.
- Certificate of community service for applicants from disadvantaged groups
- Certificate of Disability and Certificate of Special Category for Disadvantaged Groups (if applicable).
- Manifestation of your wardship by scavengers (if applicable).
Checking Procedure of TN RTE Selection List 2024
- First you have to visit the official website of the Right To Education Act Scheme
- The home page will appear on your screen
- After viewing the official website, look for the link to the Tamilnadu RTE Admission Selection List 2023 that shows on the screen on 28 May 2023
- On the official website, the guardians can now select the division and section to obtain the PDF of the 2023 Entrance Merit List
- Enter the required details such as district, block and name of the school as well as personal information of the parents or prospective students
- Click on the Search button
- The TN RTE Admission Selection List 2023 Download Online will appear on your screen