Ts Meeseva Portal Registration @ ts.meeseva.telangana.gov.in | Meeseva Portal Telangana Login, TS Meeseva Online Services |
The Ts Meeseva 2.0 portal has been launched by the ITE & C Department Telangana Government. This portal works to provide citizens the benefit of any type of service related to documents at home. Any citizen of the state can avail any type of service from home through this portal. Here in this article, we will share with you all the important aspects of the Meeseva Portal. Here we will share information about the application of any service on the Meeseva Portal and the process of registration on the portal. Along with this, we will also share with you a step by step guide to check the status of the application.
Meeseva 2.0 Portal Telangana
In an increasingly digital society, the Telangana government has launched the Ts Meeseva portal for online settlement of activities related to important documents such as Aadhaar card, voter identity card, ration card, passport, land records and other details to citizens. The portal has been launched in collaboration with the ITE & C Department of Telangana. After the start of Meeseva 2.0, no citizen of the state will have to visit government offices to apply for any of the above services.
Overview of Meeseva 2.0
|Portal Name||Ts Meeseva|
|Launched By||ITE & C Department|
|Beneficiaries||Citizen of Telangana|
|Objective||Providing transparency in processes|
|Category||Telangana Govt. Schemes|
Features of Ts Meeseva 2.0 Portal
India is rapidly moving towards full digitization. In today’s time, any task can be completed sitting at home. Moving forward in this sequence, the Ts Meeseva 2.0 Portal has been launched by the Telangana government. Ts Meeseva portal ensures the availability of application form for any service of Telangana state through 24 * 7 one click for you anywhere. You can find Aadhaar card, identity card and various processes of government offices by visiting the Meeseva portal.
Services Available at Meeseva Portal
The Meeseva portal launched by the Telangana state government has provided the facility for citizens to avail many services. You can avail the following services with the help of this portal.
- Civil Supplies
- Commission of industries
- Department of Factories
- District Admin
- Legal Metrology
- Mines & Geology
- General Administration (NRI)
- Municipal Admin
- Industries Incentives New
- Rural Development
- Social Welfare
To avail various services under the Meeseva portal of Telangana state, you have to register yourself in the website. The details of the documents required to register in the website are as follows.
- Aadhaar Card
- Residence certificate
- Passport size photo
- E mail ID
- Bank account statement
Why to register at Meeseva Portal?
- Access to 24/7 services from any location.
- For service request without visiting department or any kiosk centers by login on website.
- To check the status of the service request made by the user.
- To get more information about Meeseva services through the official website.
- To avail services by secure payment in online mode.
Ts Meeseva Portal New User Registration Procedure
You can register yourself on the official website by following the easy steps given.
- First of all, you have to go to the Official Website Meeseva 2.0. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the “Login” section. After this, the login page will open in front of you.
- Here you have to click on the “New User Registration” link. You will see the registration form on the screen. You can also go to the registration form page by clicking on the link below.
- In the Meeseva registration form, you have to enter the information as per the details given below.
- Desired Login ID
- Confirmed Password
- Next, you have to enter your mobile number in the given space.
- You will be sent an OTP to your registered mobile number which you have to enter in the designated place.
- After this, you will be asked for some personal information in the registration form.
- Aadhar No
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email ID
- Pin Code
- After entering all these details, you can click on the “Submit” button given below in the form.
Now you can login using your login ID and password.
Check Application Status
If you have applied for any type of service through your Ts Meeseva portal then you can check the status of your application. To check the status of the application in relation to any service, you have to follow the easy steps given.
- First of all, click on the link given below and go to the official website of Meeseva.
- On the homepage of the website, you click on the “Know Your Application Status” section and press Enter.
Your application status will appear on your computer and mobile screen.
Login at Ts Meeseva Portal
To login on Meeseva portal you have to follow the easy steps given below.
- First of all, click on the link given below and go to the official website of Meeseva 2.0
- You will be given three options on the homepage of the website.
- After selecting all the details, click on the Login button.
Application Forms Download Procedure
From the official website of Telangana Messeva, you can visit various departments like: Arogyashree, Agriculture, CDMA, Civil Supplies, Conflict of Industries, Department of Factories, District Administration, Election, Employment, Endowment, General Administration (NRI), GHMC, Housing, Health, Industry promotion can download applications like new.
The steps required to download the application form through ITC, Labour, Legal Metrology, Mines and Geology, Municipal Administrator, NPDCL, POLICE, Registration, Revenue, Rural Development, Social Welfare, TSSPDCL, TSMIP and EWS Meeseva Portal are as follows: –
- First of all, visit the official website of Telangana Messeva.
- Click on the “Other Links” tab on the left and click on the “Application Form” option.
- The application form will start downloading after you select the department and form.
- Take a print out of it and fill the application and submit it to the concerned department.
Meeseva Authorized Service Provider
Applicants who wish to obtain information about their nearest service provider who are authorized to provide Meeseva services, will have to follow the procedure given below –
- First of all, visit the official website of Telangana Meeseva.
- Left on the homepage of the website and click on the option “MeeSeva Center“.
- Then select the “Authorized Service Provider” option from the forward list.
- A page will open in front of you with a district-wise number list of centers.
- Find the name of your district and select the link given in the opposite column.
- The address will appear on your screen along with the agent name and mobile number.
Submit Your Feedback
- First, go to the official website of Telangana Meeseva.
- On the homepage of the website, click on the feedback section given in the bottom.
- A new page will open, enter the following details –
- Query/ suggestion
- Mobile no.
- Email id
- After filling the feedback form, click on the “Submit” button while filling the CAPTCHA code.
- WhatsApp Helpline Number: 9121006471/ 9121006472
- Email id Helpline: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call Center: 040 – 48560012
- Digital Parishkaram Call Center-1100/ 18004251110
Also Read – EHS Telangana Health Card
We hope that you will definitely find information related to the procedure to get any services through Ts Meeseva Portal beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.