UP Scholarship Status 2020, Pre & Post Matric Scholarship Payment Status is made available on the official website. Scholarship has been provided by Uttar Pradesh Social Welfare Department for the students studying in 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th. The application can check the UP Scholarship Status 2019-20 by following the steps mentioned in this article.
Here in this article we will share with you the aspects of checking the UP Scholarship Status 2020 through the official website of PFMS (https://pfms.nic.in) or the official portal of National Informatics Centre (up.nic.in). We will also provide you information regarding Pre & Post Matric Scholarship Payment status check.
UP Scholarship Status 2020-20
UP Scholarship has been started with the objective of providing motivation and financial support to the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Minority Students of the State. You can apply for a scholarship under UP Scholarship for 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th classes as well as undergraduate and postgraduate classes.
Students searching for information about UP scholarship status through the internet will get all the necessary information in this article. Here in this article information about Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Update, Pre & Post Matric Scholarship Payment Status, and Application Process, Documents Required, Latest Data and many more have been shared.
Overview of UP Scholarship Status 2020
|Name||UP Scholarship Status Check|
|Launched By||छात्रवृत्ति एवं शुल्क प्रतिपूर्ति ऑनलाइन प्रणाली उत्तर प्रदेश|
|Level||Pre & Post Matric|
|Payment Status||Available Online Check Now|
As mentioned in the article above, students can check the UP scholarship status through the PFMS government site or Uttar Pradesh State Centre website up.nic.in. Here in this article, you will be provided with information about the situation by both means.
All students will be required to use the registration ID and password to check the status of their scholarship application. A step by step guide for this is given below.
UP Scholarship Status through PFMS website
Students can check the scholarship bank payment status through PFMS official site. Follow the steps given to check the status of payment through PFMS site.
- First, you need to visit the official website of PFMS through https://pfms.nic.in (Homepage of the website is shown in the image below)
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the “Know Your Payment” tab.
- To view the UP scholarship payment status on the new page, you have to fill the bank account information, account number and the captcha code given in the picture in the required places.
- One’s candidate has filled all the details correctly, click on the Search button. If the information you entered is correct then you will be shown the data.
- In the event that the information you entered is not found correctly, you will see no record found.
To check the status of scholarship payment through the official website of PFMS – Click Here
How to check UP Scholarship Status 2020?
The status of scholarship application can also be checked by the students through the official portal. For this follow the steps given.
- First, you need to visit the official website of scholarship.up.nic.in
- On the homepage of the website, you click on the “Status” tab.
- After clicking on the tab, click on “Application Status 2019-20” from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the registration number and date of birth correctly on the new page.
- Click on the search button, the status of the application will be shown on the hockey computer and mobile screen.
You can take printout (optional) of the application status as well as download it….
|Scholarship Category||Direct Link|
|Check Status Pre matric (Fresh Student)||Click Here|
|Check Status Pre matric (Renewal Student)||Click Here|
|Check Status Post Matric Intermediate (Fresh Student)||Click Here|
|Check Status Post Matric Intermediate (Renewal Student)||Click Here|
|Check Status Post Matric Other than Intermediate (Fresh Student)||Click Here|
|Check Status Post Matric Other than Intermediate (Renewal Student)||Click Here|
|PFMS Official Website||Click Here|
|National Informatics Centre||Click Here|
Important aspects related to UP Scholarship 2020
- The UP Scholarship is distributed equally to all caste applicants. Its benefits can be availed by SC, ST, OBC and minority students.
- Students have to keep a scanned copy of the bank account photo copy with them while applying.
- Students have to personally submit the application form to the concerned department and collect the receipt.
- All college student candidates who have been blacklisted by the Authority are not eligible to apply for UP scholarship. The table of these blacklisted colleges is given below.
- Applicant student will also need their personal email ID and mobile number at the time of application.
- The documents the student gives at the time of application should be authentic and genuine. If the documents submitted by you are found to be wrong then your application will be rejected.
- All suspicious applications will not be forwarded for verification of scholarship.
- Unsuccessful students of any prescribed course are not eligible to apply for UP scholarship.
- Those vegetable interested students who want to apply under UP scholarship scheme are advised to share their personal details, bank account number, IFSC code, class 10th / 12th roll number, password and other sensitive information with anyone. Do not.
- All updates about the scholarship are updated at regular intervals of time on the official portal. Applicants are requested to get in touch for regular updates.
- Applicants applying for scholarships are advised to regularly check for scholarship updates. You must follow all these instructions so that you do not lose your chance of getting scholarship.
List of courses for which UP scholarship is available
Here we are providing with you the list of courses in which students studying can apply for UP Scholarship.
- Class 9th
- Class 10th
- Class 11th
- Class 12th
- Undergraduate Course
- Postgraduate Course
- Certificate programs
- Diploma/ Other Examination
UP Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
In the event of any student applying for UP scholarship, he will be given benefits only if he is eligible to get this scholarship. Therefore, all students are required to check whether they meet the eligibility criteria.
Every year, thousands of applications are rejected if they do not meet the eligibility criteria. Here we are providing information about the eligibility criteria. He should proceed only if the candidate fulfils the following eligibility criteria.
- It is mandatory for the student to be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh and should also have a domicile certificate issued by the competent authority.
- The applicant should be staying in the state and getting education in any of the courses from any school or college.
- The student’s school or college should not be banned by the authority.
- To apply under pre-matric scholarship, the applicant student must be studied in class 9th or class 10th.
- To apply under Post Metric Scholarship, the applicant must have passed 10th (High School) of the student and should be enrolled in class 11th or 12th.
- For UP Post Metric Scholarship, the applicant should be 12th pass and enrolled in any higher education program.
- For Post Matric scholarship: – The annual income of the applicant’s family should not exceed Rs 2 lakh.
- For Post Matric scholarship other than 12th: – The annual income limit of the applicant’s family in all categories is fixed at Rs 2 lakh.
- For Pre-Matric Scholarship: – The annual income of the applicant’s family from all sources should not exceed Rs 1 lakh.
UP Scholarship Essential Documents
Applicant student will have to upload some documents while applying in online mode. Here we are providing information about some documents, the application cannot be filled without the proper availability of documents
- Aadhar Card
- Applicant Caste Certificate
- Certificate of domicile issued by the authority
- Fee receipt number
- Bank account passbook
- Annual Income Certificate (generated online)
- Annual non-refundable amount
- Mark sheet and certificate of merit examination
- Receipt of fees deposited in school / college
- Current registration number of college / universities
- Marksheet of 10 V, 12 V (according to the situation)
- New passport size photo
- Other relevant documents and certificates
Application Fee for UP Scholarship
The process of application through the website of the department in online or offline mode is absolutely free. No application fee / registration fee or any other charges are applicable for any of the category of the candidates.
UP Scholarship Application Form
The application process of UP scholarship has been done online. Any interested and eligible student can apply for UP scholarship in online mode. The application for this is made available on the official portal on the notified dates.
Students are informed about the acceptance of applications through the Internet and print media. Along with this, stay connected with our website, we will keep you updated regarding the commencement of applications. It is the responsibility of the students to check the website regularly for the latest updates, so that an excellent opportunity is not lost.
Procedure to Apply for UP Scholarship
All new applicants have to follow the given steps to apply for UP scholarship in online mode.
- First, you need to visit the official website i.e. www.scholarship.up.nic.in. For this, you can click on the direct link provided below.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the “Student” tab in the top menu.
- In the third step, the applicant has to click on the option of “New Registration”. After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- An option for fresh registration and renewable for various categories will be given on the new page. Here you will be given General, SC, ST, OBC options.
- Applicants have to enter details of personal information, qualifications and other information in the given field.
- After entering all the information, the applicant has to upload the scanned copy of the documents in the designated place. You must ensure that they upload the documents in the prescribed format.
- In the most important phases so far, the applicant should re-examine and review the details after filling all the information and uploading the documents. You can improve the information if an error is found.
To reduce the possibility of the application being rejected, you should thoroughly check the information entered in the UP Scholarship application form. However, students are given a chance to improve the application in later stages.
- Once the review is complete, the student has to click on the submit button to submit the application form.
- The final step is to obtain a copy of your application form or save it. Students can take a print-out of the application form, you have to keep this hardcopy safe for future references.
You are advised to keep your registration ID and password secure after the completion of the application process. By using the registration ID and password, the student login to the official website and get updates regarding the application regularly.
Students can get help by contacting the department’s customer service helpline number for solving any type of problem.
UP scholarship customer service phone number – 0522-2209270, 0522-2288861, 0522-2286199
Toll free number. – 18001805131 (Backward Classes Welfare), 18001805229 (Minority Welfare)
We hope that you will definitely find information related to UP scholarship status beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.
Frequently Asked Questions
What to do if the scholarship is not available due to a mistake in the UP scholarship application form?
If on the basis of the information given by the applicant at the time of application, his application is rejected or scholarship is not coming, then you should take a print out of it and contact your District Social Welfare Department.
Which college universities have been blacklisted by the authority?
Some colleges / universities have been blacklisted by the authority. Students studying in these colleges / universities cannot apply for UP scholarship. These black-listed colleges include Chaudhary Babulal Institute of Technology and Management, Hathras, Excellence College of Professional Studies, Meerut and Sri Krishna College of Engineering and Technology, Baghpat.
What is the procedure for correction in scholarship application form?
You can make correction in the application form by logging on to the official website of (छात्रवृत्ति एवं शुल्क प्रतिपूर्ति ऑनलाइन प्रणाली उत्तर प्रदेश). On the website, you will get information about all the steps related to it. For any kind of help we can be contacted in the comment box.
What to do if you forgot the login password to know the UP scholarship status?
In this case you can reset the login password by clicking on this link http://scholarship.up.nic.in/ForgetPwd_pre.aspx.