YEIDA Plot Scheme 2023:- To start any kind of business, we need a proper structure in which we can store our materials, maintain our staff, and some other things. But getting these things in an industrial area becomes very costly for startups and other institutes. The government of Uttar Pradesh has launched an initiative in which citizens can get a plot in specific places in the state and citizens can take benefits from these plots. The scheme is known as the YEIDA Plot Scheme 2023. In this article, we will learn about the benefits and objectives of the scheme, and also about the application process of the scheme in the state.
Table of Contents
YEIDA Plot Scheme 2023
On the 30th of June, 2022, information on the distribution of flats in Noida was made public by the Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority. The YEIDA Plot Scheme makes available plots that may be used for either industrial or institutional purposes. YEIDA is getting set to build a residential property project in which they would offer plots in Greater Noida sectors 16, 17A, 18, 20, and 22D. The project will be located in Greater Noida. 477 plots ranging in size from 60 to 90 to 120 to 162 to 200 to 300 to 500 to 1000 to 2000 square metres are included in this proposal.
Under the scheme There are 262 accessible plots that are a size of 120 square meters, followed by 67 accessible plots that are a size of 200 square meters, 56 accessible plots that are a size of 300 square meters, 40 accessible plots that are a size of 162 square meters, 19 accessible plots that are a size of 90 square meters, and 16 accessible plots that are a size of 60 square meters. It is possible to purchase just four plots that are 2,000 square meters in size, eight plots that are 1,000 square meters, and five plots that are 500 square meters.
YEIDA Plot Scheme 2023 Overview
|Name of Scheme||YEIDA Plot Scheme|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of UP|
|Benefits||Plots Distribution for Startup|
|Application Start Date||07th September 2022|
|Application End Date||10th October 2022|
Objective of YEIDA Plot Scheme 2023
The main objective of the scheme is to provide the plot to the citizens at a low rate so that they can start their own businesses. The state economy will also be boosted by providing the government quarters to the citizens for business purposes.
YIEDA Sector 16 New Vacant Plots
|SI. No.||Size of plots (in sq.mtr.)||Block||Total Plots|
|3.||200||F, G||58, 326|
Benefits of YEIDA Plot Scheme 2023
- The main benefit of the scheme is that the business person will get the plot at a low rate. Some other benefits of the scheme is as
- Since the plots will be close to the airports, there will be a great chance for businesses that are already there to grow.
- The citizen who gets the land will get a lease for ninety years.
- There are only four 2,000-square-meter plots available, 8 which are 1,000-square-meter plots, and five 500-square-meter plots.
Eligibility Criteria for the YEIDA Plot Scheme 2023
- The criteria of eligibility for the YEIDA plot scheme is as
- Applicant should be residential of the country
- The applicant shouldn’t have been given any other plots of land or apartments in the past.
- To be considered, the applicant must be able to sign contracts, have a clear head, and not be banned from doing business by any law.
- Applicants must be over 18 years old.
- A plot or apartment application can only be made by the applicant, his or her spouse, and any children who live with them.
- It must be a firm that is registered as a partnership.
- Registered trusts can apply
- Firms with one owner can apply.
- A society that is registered can apply.
- You can use the form of a limited liability partnership.
- Companies with limited liability can apply.
- Companies in the public sector can apply
- Companies that are limited by shares can apply.
- Semi-government OR Government undertaking
The following entities can also apply
- Must be a registered partnership firm.
- Registered trust can apply
- Proprietorship firms can apply.
- Registered society can apply.
- The limited liability partnership form can be applied.
- Private limited companies can apply.
- Public sector undertakings can apply
- Public limited companies can apply.
- Semi-government OR Government undertaking
Documents required for the YEIDA Plot Scheme
- Some of the main documents required for the yeida plot scheme is as
- Aadhar card and phone number
- the partnership deed, the society’s memorandum of association, and the registration certificate in case of partnership or company
- Forms A and B were released by the Firm Registrar.
- Articles of Association & Memorandum of Association
- An Incorporation Certificate was granted by the Companies Registrar.
- LLP Agreement Limited Liability Partnership Firm
- An incorporation certificate was granted by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
- Registered Trust Deed in case of trust
Application Process for the YEIDA Plot Scheme 2023
- The step by step process of application for the YEIDA plot scheme is as
- Applicant should visit the official website of the portal and load to the homepage
- Use the “Register Here” button found on the site to register.
- “Entrepreneur Registration” will be the name of the new page that will be shown.
- Fill in the text boxes for the necessary elements, such as “business information.“
- Select the supplied button to register.
- Your registration will thereafter proceed without a hitch.
- Once you have pressed the sign-in button, immediately A page with an application form will display when you input your login information and choose a plan from the dashboard.
- You will be required to provide the data requested by that application form, including your personal information as it is shown on the provided form.
- Select the Save & Next option to proceed.
- Your application form submission will go through without a hitch.
Draw list for the YEIDA Plot Scheme 2023
- The step by step process to check the draw list for the yeida plot scheme is as
- Visit the official website and click on login button
- Click on this link to see the draw result information list on the official website after you login into your account.
- Next, choose the desired scheme from the drop-down selection.
- Select “Draw Result” from the menu at this point.
- After that, go through the whole list of winners.
Know Your Approval
- First of all you have to go to official website of the YEIDA Plot Scheme
- After visiting a new page open front of you .
- Click on the Know Your Approval tab.
- A new web page will be displayed.
- You have required to details on the application form.
- Now click on the Proceed option.
- The details of approval will open on the screen.
How to Check YEIDA Plot Scheme Lottery Draw
- How to Check YEIDA Plot Scheme Lottery Draw .
- After this Click on the Draw Result .
- After this check the entire list of winners.
can be paid to the YEIDA bank account their account number is 218305500106 and the IFSC code is ICIC0002183