AP Amma Vodi Beneficiary List 2022 PDF Download, Status Check with Aadhar Card | Amma Vodi Payment Status @ jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in Portal
All other information will be given to you at the jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in portal. We request you to read this article from beginning to end for all this information. The government of Jagan Mohan Reddy of Andhra Pradesh has launched the Amma Vodi List 2023 to improve the level of education in the state. In this scheme, the state government will provide various incentives to the students in the state. All the mothers who will send their child to study in school can take advantage of this scheme. Several schemes have been launched by the Jagan Mohan Reddy government in the state to improve the level of education. Moving forward in this sequence, the Amma Vodi Payments Status has been started by the Jagan Mohan Reddy government of the state. Here in this article, we will share with you the major details related to the Amma Vodi scheme.
Amma Vodi Phase 2 Beneficiary List Released
Education Minister Dr. Audimulapu Suresh has announced that the Amma Vodi List has been released online and on 26 December 2021, a comprehensive list and on 30 December 2021, the final list will be announced. In this list, there are about 7274674 students from class I to X of 64533 schools in the state and about 10.94 lakh intermediate students. By 9 January 2021, the benefit amount will be transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary. Parents have been asked to give a rebate of 1000 rupees from the benefit amount for maintenance of sanitation in the school.
- Government takes all necessary steps to provide benefits to all eligible beneficiaries.
- The scheme is being implemented in a transparent manner. The benefit amount is directly transferred by the Chief Minister to the beneficiary’s account.
Amma Vodi Scheme List 2023
The popular Amma Vodi Eligible List has been launched by the Andhra Pradesh government. In this scheme, the state government will provide incentive money to all the women who will send their children to get an education in school. Under this scheme started by the state government, in the event of sending children to school, Rs 15,000 will be provided an incentive. This scheme has been introduced by the government to improve the level of education beyond the boundaries of all caste, religion. final beneficiary list program launched under the leadership of Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy of the Government of Andhra Pradesh is part of the NAVARATNALU initiative. This program will work to provide benefits to women at all levels. Amma Vodi List 2023 In this scheme, the incentive amount will be given to mothers for educating children in all institutions from class I to XII.
- Recognized Government institutes
- Privately Aided
- Private Unaided School / Junior College
- Residential school/college for the academic year 20210
Amma Vodi New Guidelines PDF 2023
Some guidelines have been issued for Amma Vodi List 2023 their information is as follows: –
- Preliminary level action will be taken for the Amma Vodi beneficiary list from 9 December 2020 to 25 December 2020.
- All principals need to register students and update their details from 10 December 2020 to 20 December 2020.
- The list of eligible mothers and parents has been enrolled in the Gyan Bhumi portal, which will be given a card issued on December 15, 2020, after review.
- Students whose details are updated before 15 December 2020 will be provided to APCFSS.
- The list of eligible mothers/caregivers will be released on December 19, 2020, based on 6-level criteria.
- Details of all schools advertising from 20 December 2020 to 24 December 2020 can be seen on the notice board and notice board of the village/ward secretariat.
- If there is an error in the student’s Aadhaar number, bank account information, and IFSC code, it will require principals.
- All the objections related to disqualification will be presented to the Collector by the village/ward secretariat. After this, these objections will be addressed by the Joint Collector as per the standard.
- A final list with all corrections to the objections will be released on 26 December 2020.
- Ward / Gram Sabha will approve final list on 27 December 2020 and 28 December 2020
- By 29 December 2020, the final list is required to be submitted online by the Village / Ward Educational Welfare Assistant.
- The list should be submitted by the Principal to the District Education Officer through the Zonal Education Officer by 30 December 2020.
Amma Vodi Scheme 2nd Phase Payment
All the underprivileged students will be given Rs 15,000 per year under the Amma Vodi scheme. Government of Andhra Pradesh is all set to start Phase 2 of the Amma Vodi List. All the activities like obtaining personal details, bank account details, Aadhaar number etc. have to be completed before the last date. The school headmasters are responsible for the enrollment of all eligible children. The education department has fixed a deadline for fixing details, confirmation, correction of errors etc.
- On 9 December 2020, a meeting was held by the department with education officers of the district and divisional level of the state.
- Correction of details, confirmation, rectification etc. is discussed in this meeting. On the JnanaBhumi portal, the list of all eligible students will be displayed.
- on 16 December 2020, the list of all eligible mothers / guardians will be released . The school headmistress must resolve all discrepancies in the details before the due date and jointly send all complaints related to the eligibility of the beneficiaries to the collector.
- On 26 December 2020, the final list will be displayed. For monitoring and implementation of the Amma Vodi scheme three 24/7 helpline centers will also open at the DPO office in Visakhapatnam.
Amma Vodi Schedule for Selection of Beneficiaries
|Registration of parents and guardians||December|
|Name of eligible parents and guardians to be displayed on the village and ward being the secretariat||December|
|The list has been published on the Amma Vodi portal after corrections||December|
|Review of the list by School, College principles, and secretariat staff||December|
|The final display of the list in the ward and village secretariat||December|
|Online inclusion of list approved by the gram sabha||December|
|Sending the final list by the principals to the district education office and collector and approval of the final list by district collectors||December|
Major Objectives of Amma Vodi Scheme
Andhra Pradesh ranks twenty-first in India with a literacy rate of 73.4%. The newly elected Jaganmohan Reddy government of Andhra Pradesh wants a rapid increase in the literacy rate in the state under which the Amma Vodi Scheme has been introduced. This welfare scheme will be implemented in the entire state and citizens of every caste/religion community can take advantage of this scheme.
Amma Vodi Budget 2023
Since the inception of the Amma Vodi Payments Status in Andhra Pradesh, so far, many families have been benefitted under this scheme. This scheme has been started with the objective of improving the standard of education in the state. On Tuesday, June 16, 2020, Andhra Pradesh State Finance Minister B Rajendra Nath Reddy presented the budget for the coming year of the state. In this budget, the state government has allocated Rs 22,604 crore to the education sector out of Rs 2,24,789.18 crore. In the budget of 2019-2020, the state government has approved a budget of Rs 17,971 crore for the education sector, which will be increased by the year 2020-2021. In this budget amount, Rs 6,000 crore has been approved for Amma Vodi Scheme.
Overview of AP Amma Vodi Scheme
|Scheme Name||Amma Vodi Scheme|
|Launched By||CM Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiaries||Citizen of State|
|Objective||Economic incentive for education|
|Incentive Amount||Rs 15,000|
|Category||Andhra Pradesh Government Schemes|
Benefits of the Scheme
The major benefits of the Amma Vodi List are as follows.
- 15,000 will be provided to all the beneficiaries as incentives.
- Now students belonging to poor families will be able to complete their education smoothly.
- This scheme will work to improve the level of education beyond the boundaries of the caste religion community.
- Mothers will be able to bear the expenses of their child’s education through incentive money.
- Education and per capita income will increase in the state through the Amma Vodi Scheme.
Features Of the Scheme
The main features of ap amma vodi scheme started by Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy are as follows: –
- The beneficiaries of this scheme will be disbursed directly to the bank account.
- This support amount will be provided to the beneficiary only till the child passes the 12th class.
- Each beneficiary will receive the support amount in the bank account in the month of January.
- In case of any beneficiary’s decision to quit after class 12th, he/she will not be given assistance.
To take advantage of this welfare scheme started by the state government, you will have to fulfill the eligibility criteria given below.
- Children of the applicant family must-have school admission to take advantage of the scheme.
- Only citizens of Andhra Pradesh can avail of this scheme.
- Students belonging to all caste / religious communities are eligible to apply.
To avail the Amma Vodi scheme you will need the given documents.
- Student’s Aadhaar Card
- Parent’s Identity Card
- Residence certificate
- Bank account information
- Details of school information
AP Amma Vodi Scheme Application Process
In case you fulfill the above eligibility criteria, you can apply online through the steps given below.
- First of all, for applying in this scheme you have to download the application form from the official website.
- You must fill all the information asked in the application form and attach all the necessary documents to the form.
- Now you have to go to your nearest office and submit the form to the concerned officer.
Amma Vodi Phase II Beneficiary List or Track Mother Status Online
You can search your name in the Amma Vodi Scheme Phase 2 Beneficiary List by following easy steps given.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website for this scheme. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, click on the option of the Search Child Details on the menu.
- Now a new page will open in front of you. Here you have to select the information as given below
- District Name
- Mother/Guardian Name
- Aadhaar Number
- After filling in all the information, you fill in the captcha code and click on the Get Details option.
- If the information you entered is found to be correct, a beneficiary list will open in front of you.
- You can also get the print of the beneficiary list by clicking on the Print option.
Procedure to do Officer Login
- First of all you have to go to the official website
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the Officer Login option.
- After this, the login page will open in front of you, click on the link here according to your district.
- State-wise link is given below
As per the information given above, the assistance amount will be directly transferred to the bank accounts of the mother / guardian of the beneficiary. This amount will be transferred in the first week of January every year till the completion of the intermediate / 12th / +2 of the applicant.
Amma Vodi District wise Beneficiary Status List
The list of this scheme started by the Andhra Pradesh government in May is being released. Possibly by the last week of May, according to the district, Amma Vodi Beneficilary List may be published by school wise or in other ways. You can see the district wise beneficiary list in the table below.
|Name of the Districts||Beneficiary List PDF|
|East Godavari||Available Now|
|West Godavari||Available Now|
Helpline Contact Number
4th Floor, B block, VTPS Rd, Bhimaraju Gutta, Ibrahimpatnam, Andhra Pradesh 521456.
- Phone: 9705655349, 9705454869
- Email Address: apcse.@ap.gov.in
We hope that you will definitely find information related to the Amma Vodi Scheme beneficiary list beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.