AP Amma Vodi Scheme Final Beneficiary List (May Payment Status), Amma Vodi Scheme Beneficiary List Downloading Procedure, Check Mother Name in YSR Amma Vodi Scheme & all other information will be given to you at jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in portal. We request you to read this article from beginning to end for all this information.
The government of Jagan Mohan Reddy of Andhra Pradesh has launched the Amma Vodi Scheme to improve the level of education in the state. In this scheme, the state government will provide various incentives to the students in the state. All the mothers who will send their child to study in school can take advantage of this scheme.
Several schemes have been launched by the Jagan Mohan Reddy government in the state to improve the level of education. Moving forward in this sequence, the Amma Vodi Scheme has been started by the Jagan Mohan Reddy government of the state. Here in this article, we will share with you the major details related to the Amma Vodi scheme.
Amma Vodi Scheme List 2020
The popular Amma Vodi scheme has been launched by the Andhra Pradesh government. In this scheme, the state government will provide incentive money to all the women who will send their children to get an education in school. Under this scheme started by the state government, in the event of sending children to school, Rs 15,000 will be provided an incentive. This scheme has been introduced by the government to improve the level of education beyond the boundaries of all caste, religion.
Amma Vodi Scheme program launched under the leadership of Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy of the Government of Andhra Pradesh is part of the NAVARATNALU initiative. This program will work to provide benefits to women at all levels. In this scheme, the incentive amount will be given to mothers for educating children in all institutions from class I to XII.
- Recognized Government institutes
- Privately Aided
- Private Unaided School / Junior College
- Residential school/college for the academic year 2019-2020
Major Objectives of Amma Vodi Scheme
Andhra Pradesh ranks twenty-first in India with a literacy rate of 73.4%. The newly elected Jaganmohan Reddy government of Andhra Pradesh wants a rapid increase in the literacy rate in the state under which the Amma Vodi Scheme has been introduced. This welfare scheme will be implemented in the entire state and citizens of every caste/religion community can take advantage of this scheme.
Overview of AP Amma Vodi Scheme
|Scheme Name||Amma Vodi Scheme|
|Launched By||CM Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiaries||Citizen of State|
|Objective||Economic incentive for education|
|Incentive Amount||Rs 15,000|
|Category||Andhra Pradesh Government Schemes|
Benefits of the Scheme
The major benefits of the Amma Vodi List are as follows.
- 15,000 will be provided to all the beneficiaries as incentives.
- Now students belonging to poor families will be able to complete their education smoothly.
- This scheme will work to improve the level of education beyond the boundaries of the caste religion community.
- Mothers will be able to bear the expenses of their child’s education through incentive money.
- Education and per capita income will increase in the state through the Amma Vodi Scheme.
Features Of the Scheme
The main features of ap amma vodi scheme started by Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy are as follows: –
- The beneficiaries of this scheme will be disbursed directly to the bank account.
- This support amount will be provided to the beneficiary only till the child passes the 12th class.
- Each beneficiary will receive the support amount in the bank account in the month of January.
- In case of any beneficiary’s decision to quit after class 12th, he/she will not be given assistance.
To take advantage of this welfare scheme started by the state government, you will have to fulfill the eligibility criteria given below.
- Children of the applicant family must-have school admission to take advantage of the scheme.
- Only citizens of Andhra Pradesh can avail of this scheme.
- Students belonging to all caste / religious communities are eligible to apply.
- Student’s Aadhaar Card
- Parent’s Identity Card
- Residence certificate
- Bank account information
- Details of school information
AP Amma Vodi Scheme Application Process
In case you fulfill the above eligibility criteria, you can apply online through the steps given below.
- First of all, for applying in this scheme you have to download the application form from the official website.
- You must fill all the information asked in the application form and attach all the necessary documents to the form.
- Now you have to go to your nearest office and submit the form to the concerned officer.
Amma Vodi Scheme Beneficiary List or Track Status Online
You can search your name in the Amma Vodi Scheme beneficiary list by following easy steps given.
- First, visit jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in/
- On the homepage of the website, click on the option of the beneficiary list in the menu.
- Now a new page will open in front of you. Here, enter your mother’s Aadhaar card number and fill the captcha code and click on “Get Details”.
- If the information you entered is found to be correct, a beneficiary list will open in front of you.
- You can also get the print of the beneficiary list by clicking on the Print option.
As per the information given above, the assistance amount will be directly transferred to the bank accounts of the mother / guardian of the beneficiary. This amount will be transferred in the first week of January every year till the completion of the intermediate / 12th / +2 of the applicant.
Amma Vodi District wise Beneficiary Status List
The list of this scheme started by the Andhra Pradesh government in May is being released. Possibly by the last week of May, according to the district, Amma Vodi Beneficilary List may be published by school wise or in other ways. You can see the district wise beneficiary list in the table below.
|Name of the Districts||Beneficiary List PDF|
|East Godavari||Available Now|
|West Godavari||Available Now|
Helpline Contact Number
4th Floor, B block, VTPS Rd, Bhimaraju Gutta, Ibrahimpatnam, Andhra Pradesh 521456.
- Phone: 9705655349, 9705454869
- Email Address: apcse.@ap.gov.in
We hope that you will definitely find information related to the Amma Vodi Scheme beneficiary list beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.