Gujarat Two Wheeler Scheme Apply Online | Rickshaw Subsidy Apply Online | Gujarat Two Wheeler Scheme Application Form | E- Scooter Yojana Gujarat
Gujarat two wheeler Scheme has been launched by the Government of Gujarat for the students of the state. Under this scheme, the students will be provided subsidies to buy e-scooters and e-rickshaws. The students will be able to buy free of cost electrical vehicles for themselves. This promotes the usage of electric vehicles which will decrease the pollution levels in India. In the article given below, you will learn about the different characteristics of this scheme. In this article, we will discuss the objectives of the Gujarat Two-Wheeler Scheme, the benefits of this scheme, the application procedure, features of this scheme, climate change MoU, etc. Read further to all the information in detail.
Gujarat Two-Wheeler Scheme 2023
Gujarat Two Wheeler Scheme was announced on 17 September 2020 by Gujarat CM List Vijay Rupani. The main objective of this scheme is to reduce air pollution. As we all know pollution is increasing very much, that is why the Gujarat government has announced the Gujarat two-wheeler Scheme. Under this scheme, students living in Gujarat will be given a subsidy of Rs. 12000 on the purchase of e-scooter or and if a person wants to take an e-rickshaw, then there is a subsidy of 48000. This subsidy is only for battery operated vehicles; subsidy will not be given for other vehicles. This scheme is for students only. To promote battery powered vehicles and to reduce pollution, the Government of Gujarat has started this scheme.
- This scheme has been started for the students of the Gujarat state. Under this scheme, each student will be given a subsidy of forty-eight thousand rupees to buy an electric rickshaw.
- Students from classes 9th to 12th will be given Rs.12,000 to buy an electric scooter. The students will receive proper financial assistance by the government. The students can by an e-scooter by the subsidy amount provided to them.
- These electric scooters are battery fuelled so; they help in keeping the environment pollution free.
Highlights of Gujarat Two-Wheeler Scheme
|Scheme Name||Gujarat Two-Wheeler Scheme|
|Launched By||Government of Gujarat|
|Start Date of Application||18 September 2020|
|Last Date of Application||————————-|
|Objective||To provide two-wheelers and three-wheelers|
|Benefits||Subsidy on Purchase of e-Scooter|
Objectives of Two-Wheeler Scheme
The aim of this scheme is to encourage the use of electric vehicles to decrease the air contamination. The students will be provided Rs.12,000 for utilization of battery-fuelled scooters and Rs.48,000 for three-wheelers. This scheme was CM of Gujarat state announced this scheme on the 70th birthday of Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Under this scheme the legislature will help in distributing around 10,000 electric vehicles among the students of classes 9th to 12th.
Benefits of Gujarat E- Scooter Subsidy Scheme
The government will provide rupees forty-eight thousand for the distribution of 5,000 battery fuelled vehicles among the students of institutions and individuals. The students will get a transport that they can use for various purposes. This will make travelling easier for them and also save their time that they can use for some other things. This will also help in promoting e-vehicles in the state which will help in keeping the environment clean.
Gujarat Two-Wheeler Scheme 2022 – Subsidy on e-Scooters
The salient features of Gujarat Two-Wheeler Scheme 2022 are as follows: –
- Each student will be provided a subsidy of Rs 12,000 by the state government on the purchase of electric scooters.
- Gujarat two Wheeler Scheme Class 9 to college level children can avail subsidy benefits.
- Let us know that the subsidy amount is only for the purchase of battery powered e-scooter.
- Around 10,000 such electric vehicles will be made available under the 2-wheeler scheme.
Gujarat Three-Wheeler Scheme 2021 – Subsidy on e-Rickshaw
The salient features of Gujarat Three-Wheeler Scheme 2021 are as follows: –
- The state government will provide a subsidy of Rs 48,000 to each candidate for the purchase of electric rickshaws.
- The Gujarat Three-Wheeler Scheme will provide assistance to individual and institutional beneficiaries.
- It goes on to say that the subsidy amount will be given as financial assistance only on battery-operated e-rickshaws.
- Around 5,000 such electric vehicles will be made available under the 3-wheeler scheme.
Setup of an Infrastructure Facilities to Charge Battery-Powered Vehicles
The government has already declared a plan of Rs.5 lakhs to setup offices in different parts of the state for charging a battery-fuelled vehicle. The absolute limit of power that has been introduced in the state is 35,00 MW. It is said that this scheme will be taken forward on the basis of reaction that the Gujarat government gets. The contribution of the renewable energy that will be used to the total installed capacity of the Gujarat is 30% which is higher than the National average of 23% for the usage of renewable energy.
Climate Change MoU of The Scheme
The Indian Environment Change division marked a virtual MoU with 10 associates to pave their way forward in moderating the impacts of climate change and encouraging the usage of sustainable energy sources through innovations and geo-informatics. One more MoU named “Environmental Change Danger Appraisal of Moderation” has also been marked with the Indian Organizations of Executives, Ahmedabad (IIM-A) for the environment strategy matters with Indian Foundation of Innovation, Gandhinagar to build, research and upgrade the public utility of logical data of climate conditions and change. One more virtual MoU was marked with the Gujarat State Street Transport Company and Gujarat Gas to encourage utilization of clean energy vehicles like NG-vehicles. They also aim for the details construction of laws on vitality sparing on houses.
Advantages of Gujarat Two-Wheeler Scheme
- This scheme is environment friendly and propagates a message to minimise the use of fossil fuels to prevent air pollution.
- Reduced burden on fossil fuel
- Reduced air and noise pollution
- Setting up of infrastructure for charging electric vehicles in state will also generate employment opportunities for locals.
Eligibility criteria important documents of Gujarat two wheeler scheme
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Gujarat
- This scheme is only for those students who are studying in class 9th to 12th
- Aadhar card
- School certificate
- Bank account details
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
E- Scooter, Rickshaw Subsidy Application Procedure
- First of all, visit the official portal of the Government of Gujarat.
- The homepage of the portal will open on your screen.
- On the homepage, click on the option “Apply Online”.
- An application page will open your screen, fill details like father’s name, name, date of birth, qualifications etc.
- Once, you have entered all the information, upload all your supporting documents.
- Finally, submit the form by clicking on the “Submit” tab.
E- Scooter Subsidy Scheme Beneficiary List
The beneficiary list has not been declared yet, but after declaring it, the procedure to see it will be something like this.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Gujarat Two Wheeler Scheme. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the “Beneficiaries” option at the bottom.
- Now a new front will open on your computer and mobile screen. On this page, you have to enter all the information asked.
- Next, you click the “Search” button. The status of the beneficiaries will be shown on your screen.
Check Payment/ Amount Status
You can easily view Gujarat Two Wheeler Scheme Payment/ Amount Status with few easy steps:
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Gujarat Two Wheeler Scheme. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you will see the option of “Payment/ Amount Status” in the menu, you have to click on this option.
- After you click on the option, a new page will open in front of you again. Here you will see some steps on the screen.
- On this page, you have to fill the Beneficiary ID in the given space and click on the “Search” button.
- The Gujarat Two Wheeler Scheme application status will appear on your screen.
Procedure to check application status
- First of all you have to go to the official website.
- After this a home page will open in front of you.
- On this page you have to click on the application link.
- A new page will open on your screen.
- You will need to enter the Application IDE on this page.
- You will now click on the submit button.
- The application status will now appear in front of you.
Gujarat Two Wheeler Scheme for Students (Earlier Update)
- Gujarat govt to provide a subsidy of Rs. 12,000 to each student to buy electric scooters.
- Under the Gujarat two wheeler scheme, assistance will be provided to the students studying from class 9 to college.
- The benefit of this scheme is the subsidy amount to be given only for the purchase of battery operated e-scooters.
- About 10,000 such electronics vehicles will be provided under the two wheeler scheme.
For any kind of help, you can get help by contacting the helpline number given
We hope that you will definitely find information related to Gujarat two-wheeler Scheme beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.