Tamil Nadu illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme Apply Online @ illamthedikalvi.tnschools.gov.in Registration | TN illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme Application Form, Eligibility & Benefits
There are so many schemes which has been announced, in order to improve the educational system in central and state both governments, and in these schemes so many benefits has been provided by the Government. So, here is another scheme illam thedi kalvi scheme which is announced by the government of Tamil Nadu. In this illam tedhi kalvi scheme all the students will get education in a physical manner. Today in this article we will discuss all the important regarding this scheme, you will get to know the procedure of application, selection process, required documents and so on. Candidates who wants to take this opportunity must read this article till the end.
Introduction of illamthedikalvi scheme 2023
In order to provide the best opportunity to all the candidates in their academics, the Government of Tamil Nadu has announced the scheme which is called illam thedi kalvi scheme. In this scheme all the applicants will get education in a physical manner. The volunteer will be allotted for every subject and every class, and they will communicate education to all the students via door-to-door campaigns. They will get so many benefits such as, those who can not afford transport they will be benefited through this scheme. In this scheme volunteer will be benefited with 25,000 monthly basis.This scheme will also benefit those who suffered because of the pandemic such as, physical loss and education loss will the targeted in this scheme.
Almost 86550 candidates have already have already registered themselves as a volunteer in this scheme, and in this 86550 registered applications there are 67691 women, 18557 men, and 32 are transgenders. Candidates who wants to take this opportunity, apply before it ends.
Objective of illam thedi kalvi Scheme
The exact motive of this scheme is to provide education to all the students through physical mode. in this scheme, volunteers has been assigned for every subject and every class, they will provide education door-to-door to all the needy people. With this scheme, the education gap will be filled, and this scheme will definitely going to change the literacy rate of our nation. The Government of Tamil Nadu has taken a great step towards the future of our youth.
Illam thedi kalvi Scheme Key Highlights
|Scheme Name||Illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme|
|Launched ByWhom||Government Of Tamil Nadu|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens Of Tamil Nadu|
|Objective of the scheme||To Provide Education in Physical Mode|
|In which Year||2022|
|Which State||Tamil Nadu|
- The scheme will change the level of our educational system.
- Volunteer will be selected by the school management committee.
- This scheme will definitely going to improve the literacy rate of the state.
- If an applicant wants to be a volunteer in this scheme, then applicants should have passed class 12thfrom any recognized board.
- In this scheme, the gap which is formed because of online classes will be fixed.
Features and Benefits of this Scheme
- The Govt of Tamil Nadu has announced this scheme which is called, illamThedi Kalvi Scheme.
- In this scheme, the education will be provided door-to-door to all the students in a physical way.
- The Volunteers will be appointed for every class& subject.
- These volunteers are appointed toprovide education to all the students via door-to-door procedure.
- Those students who cannot afford transport will be benefitedthrough this scheme.
- The salary of the volunteers will be Rs 25000 on monthly basis.
- Almost 1 lakh students will be benefited through this scheme.
- Due to pandemic so many students have face loss in their academics.
- Almost, 86550 who wants to work as volunteer has been registered themselves in this scheme.
- In 86550 citizens who have registered themselves as a volunteer are, 67691, women, 32 transgenders and 18557 are men.
- The Tamil Nadu Government has announced the extension of the scheme illamThedi Kalvi Scheme for more 6 months.
- All the schools have been opened but the normal procedure of functioning of the school is yet to be fixed.
- Because of this the government has announced the extension of the scheme, and the govt will also select 9494 teachers in the government school, to help the flow in all the student enrolment in government schools.
If you are willing to get this opportunity and apply for the scheme then you need to see this required documents list which is needed while applying:
- Passport size photograph
- Aadhaar card
- Address proof
- Mark sheets
- residence proof
- Address proof
- Mark sheets
- Mobile number
- email ID etc
eligibility Criteria for this Scheme
- applicants who have desire to be benefited in this scheme, then you must be a permanent resident of Tamil Nadu, and applicant should have passed class 12th form any recognized board to provide education to students of class 1st to 5th grade students.
- All the volunteers should have completed a UG degree, to provide education to class 7thand 8th grade students.
Application procedure of illamthedikalvi scheme 2023
- If you want to get this opportunity then you have to visit the official website of the Scheme,
- The homepage will appear, then click on click here to start the volunteer registration program
- Then, the new page will appear, enter the following details:-
- Basic information
- Details residential address
- Details about educational & professional,
- Additional questions
- Then, upload all thedocuments which is required, then, click on submit
- Through this procedure you can apply for the Scheme.
To view Program Guidelines
First, visit the official website of the Scheme,
The homepage will appear, on that page, click on the Program Guidelines option.
New page will appear, on that page you will have all the guidelines detailsof the scheme.
- Applicants are required to read the guidelines carefully.
- Then, click on download option to get it downloaded in your device.
Get Program Guidelines Details
- First of all you have to go to official website of the Education Department. After this the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- A new page will open front of you.
- you have to click on the option of Program Guidelines. After that the next page will open in front of you.
- this scheme by visiting the Education Department Portal.
- Email id- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact number- 14417