The Maharashtra homes Area and Development Authority or MHADA, uses the MHADA Aurangabad Lottery 2024 system to provide homes for citizens of Aurangabad and nearby communities like Latur, Deolai, Jalna, Chikhalthana etc. To want more information about this lottery scheme read the full article.
Table of Contents
MHADA Aurangabad Lottery 2024
A lottery mechanism is used by MHADA to distribute affordable housing units in Aurangabad and the surrounding areas, including Chikhalthana, Deolai, Jalna, Kannad and Latur on behalf of the MHADA Aurangabad Lottery 2024 The Konkan Board of the Maharashtra Homes Area and Development Authority, known for providing inexpensive homes, has announced a lottery for more than 1,185 residential units. The MHADA Lottery in Aurangabad will shortly reveal 800 MHADA units as a component. In Aurangabad, advertising for the MHADA lottery will soon appear.
Overview MHADA Aurangabad Lottery 2024
|Name of Scheme
|MHADA Aurangabad Lottery 2023
|Maharashtra Housing Area and Development Authority
|To offer EWS and LIG with housing facilities
|To facilitate the houses to residents of Aurangabad
|Aurangabad residents who fall under the EWS and LIG sections
Objective for MHADA Aurangabad Lottery 2024
The Maharashtra homes Area and Development Authority often known as MHADA, uses the MHADA Aurangabad Lottery 2023 system to offer homes for residents of Aurangabad and nearby communities like Latur, Deolai, Jalna, Chikhalthana etc.
MHADA Lottery Aurangabad 2024 Dates
|The MHADA Registrations Began
|26th of April 2022
|The MHADA Registrations Ended
|10th of June 2022
|The Submission of the Application Form Started
|26th of April 2022
|Submission dates were stopped
|11th of June 2022
|Online Payment Window opened
|26th of April 2022
|Last Date for Payment
|12th of June 2022
|The List of winners was announced on
|the 22nd of June 2022
|The Results were announced
|24th of June 2022
|Refund dates for discarded applications started on
|1st July 2022
Benefits for MHADA Aurangabad Lottery 2024
- Using a lottery method, the state distributes inexpensive homes to its homeless citizens.
- The most advanced technology will be used in these homes, which will be of the highest grade.
- As a result of the lottery being used to distribute homes, the system is completely open and devoid of corruption.
- The price of the dwelling is set in accordance with the income group that the applicant belongs to.
- A metro station, a bus terminal or a train station must all be within a 2 km radius of all newly constructed homes.
- The registration and stamp duty fees won by the MHADA Lottery winners will not apply.
- The applicant must be at least 18 years old.
- The candidate must reside in Aurangabad.
The documents needed for this scheme is given below:
- The applicant Passport size photo
- Aadhaar Card
- Pan Card
- Mobile number
- Email Id
- Income Certificate
- Bank Details
Registration Procedure for MHADA Aurangabad Lottery 2024
- First you have to visit the Official Website of the MHADA Lottery
- Accordingly, select your choice.
- Click on the Go button
- Here, we’ll go with the Pune Board Lottery 2023 option for demonstrative reasons
- The Homepage will open on your screen
- Click on the Register button
- The application process will take place in three stages such as Registration, Lottery Application and payment
- The MHADA Lottery form will appear on your screen
- Enter all the required details such as Username, Password, First name, Father’s/ Husband’s/ Middle Name, Last Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number and Phone number
- Click on the Submit button
- Enter the OTP sent to provided mobile number
- Enter all the required details such as Monthly Income, PAN card, basic details, address details, Contact details and Bank account details
- Upload your photograph in the prescribed format and a copy of the Pan Card
- Click on the Confirm button