Nagaland CM Health Insurance Scheme Online Registration @ cmhis.nagaland.gov.in, CM Health Insurance Scheme Eligibility & Benefits
The Central Government’s Ayushman Bharat scheme and the CM Nagaland Health Insurance Scheme CHIS would be implemented concurrently. The program’s objectives are to assist families in managing the high expense of hospitalisation and to solve the issue of patients who cannot afford to get medical treatment. Therefore,today we will go through the details of the Nagaland Health Insurance Scheme 2023 such as the benefits,required documents,eligibility criteria and registration procedure
Nagaland Health Insurance Scheme 2023
The Chief Minister Health Insurance Scheme CMHIS Nagaland was established with the goal of easing financial hardships brought on by hospitalisation costs and preventing inaccessibility to medical care due to cost barriers by offering free and cashless benefits for the treatment of various illnesses to all State residents.
The Ayushman Bharat scheme of the Central Government would be used in conjunction with the plan’s execution. Employees of state PSUs, retirees, MLAs, former MLAs and other organisations that get a monthly medical allowance or reimbursement for themselves and their dependant families will also be included in the first category. Each household in this category receives a lump amount of Rs 20 lakh. The CMHIS category of the scheme will cover all native and permanent residents of the state who do not take part in Ayushman Bharat or any other government funded insurance programme.
The insurance coverage for this group would be fixed at Rs 5 lakh per family per year on a floater basis and be similar to that of Ayushman Bharat. More than 1,950 medical and surgical care packages will be available to those receiving benefits under the CMHIS General. Any hospital in India that participates in the Ayushman Bharat programme can provide them with medical care. On the other side, users of the CMHIS EP would be qualified for advantages equal to those offered to central government employees by the Central Government Health Scheme. Any of the hospitals that are a part of the CGHS are qualified to handle these patients.
Overview Nagaland Health Insurance Scheme 2023
|Scheme Name||Health Insurance Scheme|
|Scheme Launch Year||2022|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of the state of Nagaland|
|Application Mode||Online /Offline|
Objective for Nagaland Health Insurance Scheme 2023
The program’s objectives are to improve citizens’ access to high-quality, affordable healthcare, reduce catastrophic hospitalisation costs, improve citizen’s access to high-quality healthcare, reduce unmet needs and reduce out of pocket medical expenses for the whole province of Nagaland.
Benefits for Nagaland Health Insurance Scheme 2023
The Benefits for this scheme is given below:
- All Scheme Beneficiaries shall have access to cashless and paperless services up to the value of their annual allowance.
- Hospitalization and medication costs, as well as the price of pre and post-hospitalization care, will all be covered as part of the control strategy for each Benefactor Family Unit BFU.
- Along with established daycare procedures and follow-up care, it also involves treatment for medical disorders and diseases needing secondary and tertiary levels of medical and surgical care.
- Each CMHIS BFU must have a risk cover insurance amount of Rs. 5,00,000 per household per year.
The Eligibility Criteria for for this scheme given below:
The applicant must be the resident of Nagaland
The documents needed for this scheme is given below:
- The applicant Aadhar card
- Address proof
- Mobile Number
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
Registration Procedure for Nagaland Health Insurance Scheme 2023
- First you have to visit the official website on the portal
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- You have to click on the Register button
- A new page will open in front of you
- Enter your login details such as register email id or mobile number and password
- Click on the Login button
- A new page will appear on your screen.
- Fill out the form Registration of households under General Population
- Print out the form and sign the printer paper form
- A district administration approved signatory’s countersignature
- Upload the signed document, together with any other necessary supporting documents after scanning it