PM Rozgar Mela 2022 Apply Online for 10 Lakh Jobs, Direct Link | PM Modi Rozgar Mela Online Registration, Eligibility & Vacancy Details
The Central Government and State Government of India have launched many schemes for the citizens of India.Narendra Modi Prime Minister of India will speak about the 10 lakh jobs that are vacant in the Central Government. According to reports the PM Rozgar Mela will be revealed on 22 October 2022.The government gift to its young people this Diwali is widely seen as being this scheme.In this article, we will learn about the benefits and objectives of the scheme. Additionally we will also learn about the registration process as well as required documents for the scheme.
PM Rozgar Mela 2023
Prime Minister Narendra Modi will provide a major gift in celebration of Diwali on 22 October 2022, so if you’re interested in working for the government, this is for you.The new Scheme has been started by PM Rozgar Mela for the Youth of the country.Prime Minister Modi will personally hire 10 lakh individuals at the employment fair.On 22 October 2022, the Application Forms set to begin and 75,000 applicants will be chosen.
The hiring process started when Prime Minister Modi ordered the ministries to start filling the open vacancies in respective departments in June 2022.Prime Minister Modi conducted an audit of the human resource index in each ministry and found that there were still 8.72 vacant posts despite having hired 7.22 lakh people across all ministries.The recruiting will be handled by the SSC, RRB and the UPSC.The hiring procedure will involve the giving of a variety of tests to make sure that only the most competent candidates are hired.
Overview PM Rozgar Mela 2023
|Name of Scheme||PM Rozgar Mela 2023|
|Launched By||Prime Minister of India|
|Beneficiaries||Youth of India|
|Objective||Recruitment opportunities for the youth.|
Objective for PM Rozgar Mela 2023
The main goal of the scheme will be Increase recruitment opportunities for the Youth of the Country.
Benefits for PM Rozgar Mela 2023
- Young people will have access to employment options.Only government offices would provide job possibilities to almost 10 lakh young people.
- These people will be given jobs at various levels in 38 different ministries.
- According to the Scheme, several ministries and departments will use agencies like the UPSC, SSC and the Railway Recruitment Board to help them in implementing mission-style recruiting.
- Hiring campaigns will be held at a number of the ministries that make the Central Government.
The Eligibility Criteria for for this scheme is given below:
- The nationwide recruitment drive for 10 lakh new employees will begin.
- The Applicant must possess a bachelor’s degree, a Class 10th certificate and a Class 12th certificate.
- Additionally, you need to be able to type 30 words per minute in both Hindi and English.
- The Applicant age must be 21 to 32 years olds are eligible.
- According to the guidelines set forth by the Government of India there will be a reservation for applicants who are SC/ST/OBC/EWS/ex-servicemen.
Required Documents for PM Rozgar Mela 2023
- The applicant Photograph
- Aadhar Card
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- recruiting board
Registration Procedure for PM Rozgar Mela 2023
- First you have to visit the Official website of the Recruiting board. Now Homepage will be loaded on your screen.
- You have to look for the Notice Board.
- Now You have to find the application form for the PM Rozgar Mela
- You have to select the application for employment for the position in which you are interested.
- Enter all the required information in the form and upload all the relevant documents.
- Click on Submit Button
- The application form must first be printed before the application fee is paid.