Friends, today we will provide you complete information about the online application of the Pradhanmantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. Prime Minister Narendra Modi has launched the Kisan Samman Yojana to benefit small farmers who have less than 2 hectares of agricultural land. Under this scheme, the Central Government will provide Rs. 6000 as annual financial assistance in the account of such farmers. In this article, we will tell you how you can get benefit from the scheme by filling the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Application Form.
The PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana has been launched by the Central Government with an aim to benefit small and marginal farmers. Only those farmers who have 2 hectare or less agricultural land have been selected for implementation of this scheme. As per the provisions of the scheme, farmers can avail the benefit of this scheme through online application form. Financial assistance will be provided to the farmers directly in three installments through a bank account. To avail the Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, the applicant farmer must be a permanent resident of India.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Beneficiary List | PM Kisan List 2019
The beneficiary list has been released by the central government for the farmers who have applied for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. You can check the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme beneficiary list through online, the steps are as follows.
- First of all, you have to go to the Official Website released by the Department of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare.
- On the homepage of the official website, you have to click on the “Beneficiary List” in the reports section.
- Now the state wise Pradhanmantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana beneficiary list will appear in front of you.
- Now you can check the District wise beneficiary list by clicking on the state link. Here you can check the number of beneficiary farmers according to the installments.
Let it be said that under the Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme, financial assistance will be provided to the beneficiary farmers in three installments. The money will be sent directly to the beneficiary farmer through SMS alert of the bank account.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- It is mandatory for the applicant farmer to have less than 2 hectares of cultivable land for online application.
- It is also necessary for the applicant farmer to be a permanent resident of India.
- Only small and marginal farmers have been selected by the government to apply for this scheme.
- To take advantage of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme, it is mandatory for the farmer to have a bank account.
Required Documents for Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme
Applicant farmers will need the following documents to take advantage of the multi-purpose Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana of the Central Government.
- Permanent Residence Certificate of India
- Bank passbook
- Ground papers
- Aadhar Card
Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Online Form | PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Application Form
If you fulfill all the eligibility criteria for online application of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, then you can fill the application form through online by following the steps given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the Department of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare.
- After this, you have to click on the link of “New Farmer Registration” in the Farmer Corner menu.
- After this, you have to fill your Aadhaar number and captcha code and click on the link “Click here to continue“.
- If you have not fill Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Application Form before through the official website, then you will see a picture in which you can click on “YES“.
- In the next step, Kisan Samman Yojana application form will come in front of you, in which you provide all the relevant information and click on the link of “SAVE“.
- Now note down your registration number, after which your online application process will be completed.
Friends, The Main Objective Of Our Website www.indiascheme.com Is To Provide You Timely Information Of All Government Schemes And News. We Get This Information Through Various Official Websites And Newspapers. If You Want To Get Information About Other Similar News Of Central Government Other Schemes, Then Stay Touch With Our Website.