Assam Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme 2023 :- The state of Assam government has announcement so many scheme for the citizens of state.The Assam state government has started a scheme named as Pragyan Bharti Scooty Scheme,For all of the female students who excelled in their most recent examination.All female students will get Scooty as part of the scheme.In this article, we will learn about the benefits and objectives of the scheme. Additionally we will also learn about the registration procedure as well as required documents for the scheme.
Table of Contents
Assam Scooty Scheme 2023
On 25 June 2020, the Assam Higher Secondary Educational Council released the class 12 results. The Assam Government has then decided to provide bikes to deserving young female students in the 12th grade. Under the Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme, the finance minister for Assam has announced the Assam Scooty Scheme A bike will be supplied to young female understudies who get first division scores on their state board examination.In Assam this year, 22,000 females received high grades. Each of them will be assigned a Scooty.
Overview Pragyan Bharti Scooty Scheme
|Name of Scheme
|Pragyan Bharti Scooty Scheme
|State Government of Assam
|Assam government school kids
|Providing scooty to the female students in the first division
Objective for Pragyan Bharti Scooty Scheme
The primary goal of the scheme is that each student will get a Scooty which they may use for transportation.The girls will be inspired by this scheme to pursue excellent higher education and independence.
Benefits for Pragyan Bharti Scooty Scheme
- In the beginning, the Assam government will give all of the beneficiaries free textbooks, uniforms and other school supplies.
- For textbooks, the Assam government would provide pupils between 1,000 and 1 lakh rupees.
- Graduate and post-graduate students will get a textbook incentive of Rs.1500 and Rs.2,000.
- A one-time Rs.50,000 education loan subsidy will be given.
- All students would get a monthly payment of Rs.1000 from the government to cover their mess fees.
- Scooters will be given to 20,000 deserving female students in 12th class.
- For the academic year 2020–21, all admissions from the upper secondary level up to the graduate level will be made completely free for all students.
- Additionally, this free entry will be available for courses including polytechnic, engineering and medical.
- Identification proof: Aadhaar Card
- Candidate must submit their 10+2 mark sheet.
- All the applicant submit their school id.
- Candidates who are undergraduates and postgraduates can submit their mark sheets.
- Passport-size photographs also need to submit.
- Applicants must live in Assam State.
- The Applicant must be a Girls.
- The applicant must be enrolled in an Assam government school.
- The candidate must have achieved first division in the state of Assam’s class 12 government school examination.
- The applicant Aadhar Card
- 12th class certificate
- Resident certificate
Registration Procedure Pragyan Bharti Scooty Scheme
- Visit the Official website Board of Secondary Education.
- On the homepage,Click on the Choice of Scooty option.
- New webpage will be loaded on your display.
- Enter all the required details such as:Enter Roll No,Registration number and Contact details.
- Select your option
- Complete the form and upload your documents.
- Click the Submit button.
- Download the Acknowledged receipt.
Assam Scooty Scheme Guidelines
- Only female candidates who have achieved the first division in the 12th standard are eligible for this program.
- The applicant must bring a printout of the completed application.
- Each scooter costs between 50 and 55 thousand rupees.
- Department of Higher Education Helpdesk Email :-
- Department of Higher Education Address :-
Director of Higher Education, Assam