Tripura Super 30 Scheme, Apply Online, Tripura Super 30 Scheme 2022, Tripura Super 30 Scheme Online Registration, Tripura Super 30 Scheme Online Apply
Tripura government has launched this Scheme to help students for competitive exams. Under this scheme, the state government will provide free coaching to the students who have passed class 12 for the upcoming 2022session. This scheme has been started to provide coaching to students studying in the Science stream for preparing for further IIT / MBBS exams. The scheme has been started by renowned mathematician Anand Kumar and former Bihar DGP Abhayanand under the Ramanujan School of Mathematics, an education program. Through this scheme, the state government will put more and more emphasis in the education sector. Currently, the scheme has been started on the basis of a pilot project across Tripura.
Tripura Super 30 Scheme Registration
While giving information about this scheme, Tripura Education Minister Ratan Lal Nath said that for the students who have passed the 12th exam, preparation of IIT / MBBA, and other entrance examinations, the Education Department has funded 30 students of Tripura from Science Stream Is planned. Under the Super 30 Scheme, each selected student will be provided Rs 2.40 lakh for the first year. In view of this, the percentage of class 12 in the state was 80.51% while that of science stream was 88.85%, in view of this, the Tripura government has launched for backward sections of the society with more emphasis in education sector.
All the beneficiaries will be selected from the backward classes for free coaching under the scheme. At present, the Super 30 scheme has been started under the pilot project for Rs 72 lakh. Based on the results related to the implementation of this scheme, the budget will be increased to Rs 1.44 crore next year.
Highlights of the Tripura Super 30 Scheme
|Scheme Name||Tripura Super 30 Scheme|
|Launched By||Tripura Education Department|
|Beneficiaries||Meritorious students who have passed 12th|
|Registration Process||Updated Soon|
|Objective||Coaching for IIT / MBBS and other examinations|
|Benefits||Providing free coaching to backward class students|
|Category||Tripura Govt Scheme|
Objectives of Tripura Super 30 Scheme
The major benefits to the students from the launch of this scheme are as follows –
- The main objective of this scheme is to provide free coaching for medical or engineering entrance examinations.
- Now the scheme has been started on the basis of pilot project, in which every student will get Rs 2.50 lakh for coaching.
- Through this, the government will distribute the amount of aid for admission to various competitive examinations.
- This scheme has been done by Anand Kumar, the founder of Super 30 in collaboration with former DGP Abhayanand to extend Super 30 classes to other states.
Benefits of the Tripura Super 30 Scheme
- Free coaching will be provided to all the students connected with science stream of 12th standard for preparation of engineering or medical entrance examinations.
- The scheme has been launched in collaboration with “Super 30” founder Anand Kumar and former DGP Abhayanand.
- Under this scheme, Rs 2.50 lakh per year will be provided to each student.
- Now this scheme has been started under the pilot project with a budget of Rs 72 lakh, later the budget amount will be increased to 1.44 crore.
- All students will be selected on the basis of merit, the beneficiaries will get coaching at the coaching centers located in the coaching quota.
The details of eligibility criteria under this Scheme launched by the Department of Secondary Education, Tripura are as follows: –
- Only permanent resident students of Tripura are eligible to avail this scheme.
- Only students belonging to backward class are eligible to apply in this scheme.
- It is mandatory to apply for merit in class 12 for the application in this scheme, students will be selected from the students of Science stream.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste certificate copy
- Intermediate class marksheet
- Two passport size photos
- Copy of income certificate
Tripura Super 30 Scheme Apply Online
The scheme is still in its initial stage, information related to the application of the scheme has not been received at this time. Notification regarding the application of the scheme has not been issued yet. Soon the education department will announce information related to the offline/online application of the scheme. We will update all the information on our website as soon as the state government announces updates related to the Super 30 scheme. Stay connected with our website for updates related to this scheme.
Also Read – DDA Delhi PM Uday Yojana Form 2022: Online Registration
We hope that you will definitely find information related to Tripura Super 30 scheme beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.
Who can apply in Super 30 scheme?
Only youth belonging to backward classes are eligible to apply in this scheme.
How much amount will be received in Tripura Super 30 Scheme started in collaboration with Anand Kumar?
In the first year, all 30 beneficiary students will receive Rs 2.5 lakh for coaching.