Sneher Paras App at jaibanglamw.wb.gov.in, COVID 19 WB Corona Sahayta Migrant Worker Relief Scheme. On the lines of the state of Bihar and Jharkhand, the Government of West Bengal has announced to provide financial assistance to the trapped laborers in other states in the event of lock-down. For this, an app has been launched, which is named Sneher Paras App.
Through the Sneher Paras App, financial assistance of Rs 1000 will be provided to the stranded migrant laborers in other states. For this, a portal has been launched in collaboration with the Department of Disaster Management and Civil Protection. Here in this article, we will share with you the details of all the information regarding the online application of the Sneher Paras App, WB Migrant Worker Relief Scheme.
Download Sneher Paras App West Bengal
All of you are well aware that in view of the rising corona virus infection in India, the lock-down has been announced by the Central Government. Following the central government’s order for lock-down, the return home has been closed for daily laborers working in other states. In such a situation, they are facing problems of eating and drinking.
Keeping this in mind, the West Bengal Government has started the West Bengal Migrant Worker Relief Scheme which will be implemented through the “Sneher Paras App”. By registering in this app, stranded migrant workers in other states will be able to get financial assistance of Rs 1000. You can also download the West Bengal Corona Sahayata Sneher Paras App from the direct link provided.
Overview of Migrant Worker Relief Scheme
|Scheme Name||WB Migrant Worker Relief Scheme|
|Launched By||West Bengal Government|
|Department||Disaster Management and Civil Defense|
|Beneficiaries||Migrant daily laborer|
|Objective||Financial assistance to daily laborers|
|Benefits||1000 Rupee Assistant Amount|
|Category||West Bengal Govt. Scheme|
Benefits of Sneher Paras Application
The 21-day lock-down has been extended to May 3 in view of the global epidemic corona virus infection in India. In this situation daily life has become disturbed. The problem is even bigger for daily wage laborers working in other states.
In this situation of lock-down, daily laborers are unable to find work, which has created a problem of maintenance for them. Assistance has been announced by many states to migrant laborers from other states. In this sequence, assistance of Rs. 1000 has been announced by the Government of West Bengal.
The WB Migrant Worker Relief Scheme has been launched by the West Bengal government which will be implemented through the “Sneher Paras App“. Any laborer trapped in other states can get financial assistance of Rs 1000 by registering in online mode through Sneher Paras App.
Objective of Sneher Paras
As you all know, there is a lockdown in the entire country since 24 March 2020 due to the coronavirus epidemic. Migrant workers from West Bengal are stranded in various areas in other states. Due to the extended lockdown period, workers no longer have a means of subsistence. So the government of West Bengal has taken a decision to help all the workers and launched the SNEHER PARAS app with a profit of 1000 rupees. So, all migrant workers can take advantage of this, by downloading the West Bengal Sneher Paras app and applying online.
After confirmation of the application, the amount will be transferred directly to the beneficiary’s account.
The following dates should be kept in mind when you want to take advantage of Sneher Paras App: –
|Starting of Scheme||20th April 2020|
|Ending of Scheme||3rd May 2020|
Now it comes to know who is eligible to take advantage of this scheme started by the West Bengal government. Who can get benefits by registering under the WB Migrant Worker Relief Scheme through Sneher Paras App.
Only those workers who are stranded in other states due to the public-down application can apply for the scheme through the app only from where they are in the online mode. In addition, all other workers’ applications will be rejected. Apart from this, the following terms and conditions have to be fulfilled to get assistance to the workers: –
- Only workers of West Bengal resident can avail this scheme.
- The Rs 1000 Migrant Worker Relief Scheme can be availed only through registration on Sneher Paras App.
- They are eligible to avail the category benefits which have not come home due to non-availability of transport and restriction imposed by the respective state government in interstate movement.
- Identity Proof (One of these)
- Aadhar Card
- identity card
- driving license
- EPIC Number
- Worker’s passport size photo
- Bank account information through which the assistance amount will be transferred to the bank account.
- 10-digit mobile number
- Local details where you are stuck in a lock-down situation.
Application Procedure of Sneher Paras App West Bengal
Currently the lock-down is in force due to this migrant worker are trapped and they cannot fill the application form physically or by visiting any center. To solve this problem, Sneher Paras App has been launched by the government. You can complete the process of registration by downloading this app.
You can download the app with the help of Google Play Store by following the steps given below. Here you will be provided complete information of registration in this app.
You can also download the app through the link given on this page. We will also provide you the information about the process of downloading the app with the help of the official official portal.
- First of all, you have to go to the official portal of the West Bengal Government www.wb.gov.in. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the link of the application as per the picture given below.
- After you click on the link, a new page will open in front of you. Here you will get the link to download the application.
- Click as shown in the picture, the app will be downloaded to your mobile phone.
- After successfully downloading the Sneher Paras App, open it.
- Next, you have to enter the details of all the information asked in the application form.
- Keep in mind that any small mistake while filling the application form may deprive you of the benefits of the scheme.
Sneher Paras App Downloading procedure through Play Store
You can also download the app with the help of Google Play Store. For this you have to follow the easy steps given.
- First, you need to visit the Google Play Store official website.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to type “Sneher Paras” in the search box and click on the search.
- You will be shown some results. Here you have to download the app as per the picture given below.
Direct Link: – play.google.com/store/apps/
- Next, you can proceed with the registration process with the help of the app.
The following selection procedure will be undertaken by the authorities to select the beneficiaries:
- After filling the application through the Snehar Paras portal application, firstly your application needs to be confirmed.
- The validity of the application filed by each of the up-comments will be confirmed by the District Magistrate / Commissioner of KMC.
- After the application is cleared by the District Magistrate / Commissioner of KMC, the Disaster Board division will produce the installment directly in the recipient’s records.
- After the installment is effectively credited, you will get an equivalent message on your portable number, that you have enrolled during enrolment.
Procedure to Use Application
- First of all, open the Sneher Paras app in your mobile phone. After opening the app it will ask for some permission.
- Give all the required permissions and enter your mobile number.
- After entering the mobile number click on the OTP option.
- An OTP will be sent to your mobile Phone, fill the OTP in the OTP box to Verify your mobile number.
- Fill all the required details incorrect and appropriate manner like; name, Aadhaar id (id proof any), date of birth, bank details, address details, etc.
- Provide a local person’s contact number for verification and click on the “Submit” option.
We hope that you will definitely find information related to Sneher Paras App beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.
How will the implementation of the West Bengal Migrant Worker Relief Scheme take place?
The scheme will be implemented through the Sneher Paras App launched by the government.
Through which app can this scheme of West Bengal Government be availed?
This scheme can be availed through Sneher Paras App.
Who can apply for Rs 1000 assistance through Sneher Paras App?
Migrant laborers stranded in other states can apply for financial assistance through this scheme.
How will I get financial assistance in WB COVID 19 1000 rupees scheme?
Directly to bank account through DBT