AP YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme Application | YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme Apply Online | Beneficiary List of Kapu Nestham Scheme | YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme Status
The YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme has been launched by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh. This scheme has been started by the state government for women from poor communities. According to this scheme, women of the Kapu category aged 45 years or above will be financially empowered by increasing their livelihood opportunities and standard of living. According to AP Kapu Nestham Scheme, Kapu women will be provided financial assistance of Rs 15,000 per year. For this scheme, 1101 crore rupees have been approved for allocation to Kapu women. It goes on to say that 3,30,605 beneficiaries have received help from this scheme so far. In this article, we will provide you information about the online application, eligibility, and necessary documents for this Scheme.
YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2022
State Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy is scheduled to send the scheme to his camp office on 24 June 2020. According to the AP YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme, women of Kapu community group who are aged between 45 and 60 years will be provided financial assistance of Rs 15,000 per year. Under the AP YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme, the state government has allowed financial assistance of Rs 15000 per year to women of Kapu community for a long time. The Bureau has supported the allocation of Rs 1101 crore for the scheme this year. It has been estimated to spend Rs 900 crore every year in this scheme.
New Update of YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme
Many interested applicants who missed applying in the first phase of the scheme can get benefits by applying in the scheme in the second phase. The Andhra Pradesh government has given women a second chance to apply under the Kapu Nestham Scheme. Those eligible applications who missed the benefits of the scheme in the first phase can avail benefits by being a part of the scheme in the second phase. So far, a sum of Rs 143 crore has been deposited in the bank accounts of 95,245 women beneficiaries under this scheme. Under this scheme, the state government is providing financial assistance of Rs 5000 to women for five years. The beneficiaries include Kapu, Balija Otari and Telga communities. A total of 3,30,605 women have benefitted from the AP Kapu Nestham Scheme so far.
Highlights of AP YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme
|Scheme Name||YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme|
|Launched By||Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh|
|Launched For||Kapu Community Women|
|Start Date||27th November, 2019|
|Approval Date||24th June, 2020|
|Beneficiaries||Poor Women of State|
|Benefits||Financial help to women|
|Category||Andhra Pradesh Govt. Scheme|
Benefits of YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme
Through the YSR Kapu Nestham scheme, the beneficiaries are receiving many benefits, some of the major benefits are given step by step below.
- The benefit of this scheme will be given only to women of Kapu community whose age is 45 years or more.
- Under this scheme, financial assistance of Rs 75000 will be provided at the speed of Rs 15000 per year.
- Applicants must have a bank account for the application which is linked to Aadhaar.
- According to YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme, the state government will provide financial assistance of Rs 75,000 from March 2020 to March 2024.
- The women of Kapu community have been allowed to provide assistance of Rs 15,000 per year for a long time.
- Slaughter savings for the economic balance of competitors have been applied since March 2020.
Purpose of Kapu Nestham Scheme AP
We know that Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan has started by Reddy. Under which YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme has been launched for women of Kapu communities. A provision has been made to provide financial assistance to the women of Kapu communities under this scheme. The main objective of the AP Kapu Nestham Scheme will be to provide financial assistance to women of Kapu communities aged 45 years or more. Under this scheme, financial assistance opportunities and standard of living will be increased to 75,000 rupees per year at the rate of 15000 rupees.
To avail this scheme, you will have to fulfill the given eligibility criteria as follows –
- To apply under this scheme, the applicant must be a native of Andhra Pradesh.
- The women applying for the scheme should have a place with the group of Kapu community.
- The applicant must be between 45 and 60 years of age to apply under this scheme.
- Applicants who wish to apply for this scheme are required to have a place with BPL.
- Applicants whose family is part of government representative or retired person will not be eligible to apply for this scheme.
- Candidates should not have their two-wheelers, as they will not be eligible for this scheme.
- Under this scheme, applicants whose family owns Xi, Auto, Tractor will be eligible under this scheme.
- If no one has paid income tax in the applicant’s family, then they will be eligible for this YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2021.
- Applicants whose monthly income should not be Rs 10,000 for rural areas and Rs 12,000 for urban dwellers.
- All-out lands of the families should be under 3 classes of wetland land or 10 classes of dry land or 10 classes of both wet and dry land.
- Families in urban areas who do not own property of less than 750 sqft will be eligible for the scheme.
- Aadhar Card
- Cast Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate (DOB)
- Income Certificate
- Bank Account/ Pass Book
- Residential Proofs Required
- Kapu Nestham Application Form
- Passport Size Photos
- Ration Card
- Education Qualification Certificate
YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme Application Procedure
In case you fulfill the above eligibility criteria, you can apply through the steps given.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the Kapu Nestham Scheme. After this, the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website you have to click on the button “Download“. A new page will open in front of you.
- On this new page, you have to download the application form by clicking on the download link.
- Submit the form by entering details of your personal information in this given form.
Check YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme Beneficiary List
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Navasakam. After this, the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you have to click on the option “Know Your Secretariat” from the menu bar. After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to search the name of the district and click on the link given in front of the district name.
- After this, find the name of your board and the secretariat code will be displayed in front of you.
Also Read – YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme: Beneficiary List
We hope that you will definitely find information related to YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.