ONGC Scholarship Application Form | Apply Online ONGC Scholarship | ONGC Scholarship 2021 Last Date
We all know that there are many students in our country who stop their studies midway due to lack of money and getting scholarship is the dream of every student because through scholarship many incentives are provided to all those students who do their best. Are unable to pay the fees and pay the dues of the school they are going. So friends, today we will talk about this scholarship in this article, we will share important aspects of the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Scholarship for the year 2021 with everyone. In this article today, we will share the important specifications like the eligibility criteria and application process of ONGC Scholarship 2021, then you are requested to read this article in full.
ONGC Scholarship 2021
ONGC is inviting Scholarship applications to all those students who have passed the 10 + 2 standard and the same 60% marks in their undergraduate degree is required for postgraduate courses. The ONGC Scholarship is for all students who are pursuing full-time regular courses through ISC / CBSE / MCI / AICTE / UGC / Affiliated Universities / State Boards / State Government / Central Government. So, all students with these abilities should apply for and take advantage of this scholarship. The age of the candidates under this scheme should not be more than 30 years. And most importantly, the candidates should belong to the Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe category.
Highlights of ONGC Scholarship 2021
|Scheme Name||ONGC Scholarship|
|Launched By||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) Foundation|
|Beneficiaries||EWS/ SC/ ST/ OBC Students|
|Category||Jharkhand Govt. Schemes|
Zone Wise Distribution Information
|No. of Scholarships & Zone||Zone -1 (North)||Zone -2 (West)||Zone -3 (North East)||Zone -4 (East)||Zone -5 (South)|
|Economically weaker General Category||100||100||100||100||100|
|SC/ ST category||200||200||200||200||200|
States Wise Zone
|Zone -1 (North)||Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh,J&K, Delhi, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Chandigarh,|
|Zone -2 (West)||Dadar & Nagar Havel,Maharashtra, Gujarat, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Goa, Daman & Diu|
|Zone -3 (North East)||Assam, Meghalaya, Tripura, Sikkim, Mizoram, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Manipur,|
|Zone -4 (East)||Chhattisgarh, West Bengal,Bihar, Jharkhand, Odisha|
|Zone -5 (South)||Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Pudducherry, Lakshadweep, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Karnataka,|
ONGC Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
If you want to apply for the scholarship scheme, then you have to follow the following eligibility criteria mentioned below:-
- The student who wants to take advantage of this scheme, that candidate should be a citizen of India.
- The candidate should study his / her studies in India only, and the applicant should follow the full-time regular course by ISC / CBSE / MCI / AICTE / UGC / affiliated universities/state boards of education/state government / central government.
- Under ONGC Scholarship 2021, the applicant must belong to the SC / ST category, and the applicant must have a master’s degree in Geology / Geophysics or MBA.
- Students should score a minimum of 60% marks in 10 + 2 class, and for postgraduate courses like Geology / Geophysics / MBA, students should get minimum 60% marks in their undergraduate degree.
- The annual income of the student applying for this ONGC Scholarship should not exceed Rs. 4.5 lakhs or month income Rs. 37500 / -. Apart from this, the age of the student should not be more than 30 years.
- Copy of Caste Certificate in Hindi/English
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Class 10 Marksheet as proof of age
- Copy of Class 12 mark sheet in case of Engineering/MBBS students
- Copy of Graduation mark sheet in case of MBA/Master’s in Geology/Geophysics students
- Certified copy of annual income certificate of the family in Hindi/English language
- Bank details of the applicant in the ECS form as prescribed
- Copy of PAN card or the tentative date for submission of PAN card copy (in case it is not available)
Apply Online for ONGC Scholarship
To apply for the ONGC Scholarship scheme, you have to follow the steps given below: –
- First of all you have to go to the official website of the ONGC Scholarship. After this, the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you have to click on the option of Apply scholarship.
- After this you will get “ONGC Scholarship for OBC Category UG- 2019-2020” or “ONGC Scholarship for OBC Category PG- 2019-2020” or “ONGC Scholarship for General Category UG- 2019-2020” or “ONGC Scholarship for General Category PG- 2019-2020 ”or“ ONGC Scholarship for Meritorious SC / ST category ”will have to be selected.
- Then read the instructions and tick the checkbox and click the apply option and fill the application form.
- After this you enter basic details and click next. Now enter your address details and click next.
- After that enter qualification details and click next. Now enter financial details and click next.
- After this enter your bank information and click next. At last upload the scanned documents in the mentioned form.
- Submit the application by clicking the submit option after reviewing the details.
- Now you have to print this application format for future.
Apply Offline For ONGC Scholarship 2021
All the applicants who want to apply for ONGC Scholarship for meritorious SC / ST category through offline mode, then all of them should follow the steps given below :-
- First of all you have to download the application form through the official website.
- After that all you have to do is to take a print out of the form and fill the application form with the asked details.
- After this you have to affix a passport size photograph with it, and attach the copy of the above documents with the form.
- Now enclose it in an envelope and submit it to “Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited, Green Hills Tel Bhawan, Dehradun – 248 003”, this will complete your process.
We hope that you will definitely find information related to ONGC Scholarship 2021 beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask
If you still have questions related to this then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.