Prerana Scholarship 2023 :- is the Post Matric Scholarship Registration Release and Network Automation scheme introduced by the SSD and Minorities and Backward Classes Welfare Department, Government of Odisha. The Odisha Prerana Scholarship portal had released the notification to apply online for this scholarship. The government of Odisha released this scholarship to provide financial assistance to students belonging to economically weaker and underprivileged sections of the society for pursuing Post Matriculation/Post-Secondary qualification every year. Students belonging to ST/SC/OBC/SEBC/EBC categories can apply for this scholarship.
Table of Contents
About Odisha Prerana Scholarship 2023
Prerana Scholarship portal has a provision of bar-coding which enables the officials to filter out the fake and duplicate applications. This portal sends SMS and Email alerts to students and Institutions at various stages of application processing to the students registered mobile number and registered email id. It also enables the institutes for the renewal and bulk processing of scholarship applications. This article covers all the detailed information related to the Digital Gujarat Scholarship i.e. Complete List Eligibility Criteria, Application Procedure, Rewards, contact details and much more.
Highlights of Odisha Prerana Scholarship
|Scholarship Name||Odisha Prerana Scholarship|
|Launched By||SSD and Minorities and Backward Classes Welfare Department, Government of Odisha|
|Category||Post Matric Scholarship|
|Eligible For||Post Matric students|
|Objective Of Scheme||To provide financial assistance to students belonging to economically weaker and underprivileged sections of the society for pursuing Post Matriculation/Post-Secondary qualification|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Eligibility Criteria for Prerana Scholarship
- Student must be a domicile or a permanent resident of Odisha.
- Student must belong to any one of these Categories – SC/ST/OBC/SEBC/EBC
- Student must be studying from any of the recognized college or university.
- The annual income of the parent/guardians should not exceed Rs.2, 50,000/- per annum from all sources in case of SC/ST.
- The annual income of the parent/guardians should not exceed Rs.1, 50,000/- per annum from all sources in case of OBC/SEBC students and they have to secure at least 50% marks in previous examination.
- The annual income of the parent/guardians should not exceed Rs.1, 00, 0000/- per annum. From all sources in case of EBC students (General category other than SC/ST/OBC/SEBC. In case of EBC students he/she should be perusing his/her higher study in government institute only.
- Residence Proof of the candidate
- Applicants Aadhaar Card
- Cast Certificate (For Minority Self declaration)
- Income Certificate (If applicable)
- Bank Details of students (Aadhaar seeded)
- Previous Class Mark Sheet
- Fee Receipt (If applicable)
Odisha Prerana Scholarship Application Procedure
After checking your eligibility criteria you can proceed further by filling up your application form in the online mode. Read below to know the complete step by step procedure of filling up the application form:
- First, visit the official website of the scholarship i.e. www.mpsc.mp.nic.in.
- Click on the ‘Login’ tab appeared at the top right corner of the homepage.
- If you have already registered, then log in using your ‘Student Applicant Id’ and ‘Password’.
- If you are not registered, then click on the link ‘‘New Students: Please Register Yourself’’.
- A new webpage will be displayed on your screen.
- Read all the instructions carefully
- Now In the registration window enter your Full Name, Mobile No., a valid E-mail ID, and password, etc.
- After completing the registration process
- Fill the application form with all the correct information like the educational & personal details, bank account details, etc.
- Then, click on the “Submit” button to submit the application form along with the required documents.
- Take a printout of the application and submit the ‘Barcode’ at the Institute.