Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana 2023 Apply Online, Registration Form | Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana Application, Eligibility & Documents
Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana Registration has been started by the Government of Karnataka. Saptapadi Vivah Yojana is a scheme launched by Karnataka Chief Minister BS Yeddyurappa under which the government will provide assistance of Rs 55,000 to all newly married couples. This assistance amount will be payable only after getting married in the temple selected by the department. The scheme was launched by the Government of Karnataka on 10 January 2020. In this, 90-100 temples are being included under the Saptapadi Vivah Yojana. In the coming time, about 1000 newly married couples will be benefited from this scheme. All selected couples will be disbursed cash and assistance by Mangal Sutra. In the coming days, any couple who are going to get married, can avail this scheme.
Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana 2023
The Karnataka government has introduced a new form known as Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana or you can call the Muzrai Mass marriage Scheme and through the implementation of the scheme, the Karnataka government has promised that its residents are Muzrai mass marriage scheme to all of the eligible Will be given. Candidates who cannot perform a grand marriage on the basis of their financial capacity, through the implementation of the scheme, will be provided mass marriages to couples who are willing to marry in the coming year 2023. Through this scheme, the bride and groom will be provided financial assistance in the form of a sum of Rs 55000.
Highlights of the Muzrai Mass Marriage Scheme
|Scheme Name||Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana|
|Launched By||CM BS Yediyurappa|
|Implementation Date||January 2020|
|Marriage Date up to||26 April and 24 May|
|Beneficiaries||Brides and Grooms of the State|
|Category||Karnataka Govt. Schemes|
Benefits of Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana
- The scheme has been launched with the aim of promoting mass marriage.
- 55,000 rupees will be given to all selected married couples. In this, Mangalasutra worth Rs 40,000, Rs 5,000 will be given to the groom and Rs 10,000 will be given cash to the bride.
- 90-100 temples are included in Saptapadi Vivah Yojana, applicants will be able to take advantage of the scheme by marrying here.
- The incentive of Rs 55000 will include the following assistance: –
- Mangalsutra worth Rs. 40,000 for the bride.
- Rs. 5,000 in Cash to Groom
- Rs. 10,000 in Cash to Bride
Saptapadi Vivah Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- Only permanent residents of Karnataka are eligible to apply under this scheme.
- The newly married couple will get the benefit of the assistance amount only when they get married in the temple chosen by the department.
- To take advantage of this scheme it is mandatory for the parents of the bride and groom to be present in the booth.
- Only married couples of the Hindu religion can avail this scheme.
- In a newly married couple, the bride’s age should be more than 21 years and the bride’s age should be more than 18 years.
Who can’t Apply
- The couple will not get the benefit of the scheme if the marriage takes place without parental permission.
- If the age of the married couple is less than the prescribed limit.
- Married couple should not be Hindu.
- Aadhar Card
- residence certificate
- Religious certificate
- Age certificate of bride and groom
- Permission letter from parents
Application Procedure of Saptapadi Vivah Yojana
All interested applicants who want to register for the scheme, should follow the easy steps given: –
- Applications for this scheme will be accepted through offline. Those applicants who wish to nominate themselves, must first check the list of temples.
- You have to go to your nearest temple and get the registration form from the temple authority.
- After this, the applicant will have to attach all the necessary documents of marriage by entering the information of the bride and groom.
- After checking your registration form, submit the form to the temple office. In this way your offline registration will be completed.
- Shortly thereafter, the list of selected applicants will be released on the scheduled date.
Note – For the latest updates related to this scheme, you will stay connected with this website, we will publish the necessary updates soon.
Also read – E Kalyan Scholarship Portal, Last Date to Apply
We hope that you will definitely find information related to Saptapadi Vivah Yojana beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.
About 1000 newly married couples will be given benefits through this scheme started by Chief Minister BS Yeddyurappa.
Overall financial assistance of Rs 55,000 will be provided to all the selected married couples. This assistance amount will be in the form of Mangalsutra and cash amount.
1 thought on “Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana Registration 2023: Application Form Pdf”
This scheme is very good for poor family