Saptapadi Vivah Yojana Registration has been started by the Government of Karnataka. Saptapadi Vivah Yojana is a scheme launched by Karnataka Chief Minister BS Yeddyurappa under which the government will provide assistance of Rs 55,000 to all newly married couples. This support amount will be payable only after getting married in the temple chosen by the department.
The scheme was launched by the Government of Karnataka on 10 January 2020. It is being said to include 90-100 temples under Saptapadi Vivah Yojana. About 1000 newly married couples will be able to benefit from this scheme in the coming time. Assistance will be distributed to all the selected couples by cash amount and Mangal Sutra. In the coming days, any couple who are going to tie the marriage bond can take advantage of this scheme.
Saptapadi Vivah Yojana How to apply? Who can apply? What will be the eligibility criteria and necessary documents? We will provide answers to the questions in this article. Applicants will need to read the front portion of the page for details of all these details. Here is the detailed information related to the online application, scroll the page to know.
- Only permanent residents of Karnataka are eligible to apply under this scheme.
- The newly married couple will get the benefit of the assistance amount only when they get married in the temple chosen by the department.
- To take advantage of this scheme it is mandatory for the parents of the bride and groom to be present in the booth.
- Only married couples of Hindu religion can avail this scheme.
- In a newly married couple, the bride’s age should be more than 21 years and the bride’s age should be more than 18 years.
Who can’t Apply
- The couple will not get the benefit of the scheme if the marriage takes place without parental permission.
- If the age of the married couple is less than the prescribed limit.
- Married couple should not be Hindu.
- Aadhar Card
- residence certificate
- Religious certificate
- Age certificate of bride and groom
- Permission letter from parents
Saptapadi Vivah Yojana Registration Process
All interested applicants who want to register for the scheme, should follow the easy steps given: –
- Applications for this scheme will be accepted through offline. Those applicants who wish to nominate themselves, must first check the list of temples.
- You have to go to your nearest temple and get the registration form from the temple authority.
- After this, the applicant will have to attach all the necessary documents of marriage by entering the information of the bride and groom.
- After checking your registration form, submit the form to the temple office. In this way your offline registration will be completed.
Shortly thereafter, the list of selected applicants will be released on the scheduled date.
Note – For the latest updates related to this scheme, you will stay connected with this website, we will publish the necessary updates soon.
Features of Saptapadi Vivah Yojana
- The scheme has been launched with the aim of promoting mass marriage.
- 55,000 rupees will be given to all selected married couples. In this, Mangalasutra worth Rs 40,000, Rs 5,000 will be given to the groom and Rs 10,000 will be given cash to the bride.
- 90-100 temples are included in Saptapadi Vivah Yojana, applicants will be able to take advantage of the scheme by marrying here.
Also read – E Kalyan Scholarship Portal, Last Date to Apply
Similarly, for other interesting information related to Government of Karnataka, you have been associated with our website WWW.INDIASCHEME.COM. Similarly, for updates related to other schemes, bookmark our website.
How many applicants will be able to avail benefits in Saptapadi Vivah Yojana?
About 1000 newly married couples will be given benefits through this scheme started by Chief Minister BS Yeddyurappa.
How much assistance will be received in this scheme?
Overall financial assistance of Rs 55,000 will be provided to all the selected married couples. This assistance amount will be in the form of Mangalsutra and cash amount.
Will the couple who married a month ago be able to apply?
Only newly married couples are eligible to apply.