Nivesh Mitra Portal Login & Registration Procedure Information at niveshmitra.up.nic.in. UP Nivesh Mitra Portal has been launched by the Government of Uttar Pradesh to ease the Ease of Doing Business in the state. It is a single dedicated portal on which businesses can register in online mode. All entrepreneurs in the state can login / register at www.niveshmitra.up.nic.in.
More than 70 services from around 20 departments have been added to the UP Nivesh Mitra Single Window Portal to ease business. This is a one stop solution for online application, consolidated fee payment and monitoring the status. The services available on this portal include the list of required certificates, No Objection Certificate (NOC) and license. Along with this, online third-party verification of certificate / NOC / license can also be done through Nivesh Mitra.
Uttar Pradesh Nivesh Mitra Portal
The Government of India is encouraging indigenous and foreign entrepreneurs to build manufacturing units in India under the Make in India program. In this sequence, the UP Nivesh Mitra Portal has been started by the Uttar Pradesh government.
A dedicated single window Nivesh Mitra portal of the Government of Uttar Pradesh will facilitate business activities under the Ease of Doing Business done by entrepreneurs. The services of almost all government departments have been missed on this portal. With the help of this portal, you can avail more than 70 services of 20 department in online mode.
Overview of Nivesh Mitra Portal
|Portal Name||Nivesh Mitra|
|Launched By||State Government|
|Objective||Single platform for all services|
|Category||Uttar Pradesh Govt. Scheme|
Uttar Pradesh Nivesh Mitra New Update
The Government of Uttar Pradesh is making efforts to further the business of investors. For this, the government has issued more than 7000 licenses and NOC related to business requirements. 58 new services will be launched on the Investment Mitra portal by the end of November.
At present, 166 services of 22 departments are being provided on this UP Nivesh Mitra portal and so far, 2.64 people have applied on this portal. It was also informed by the department that so far more than 20,000 complaints have been received on the portal. Out of which 97 percent complaints have been resolved.
Objective of UP Nivesh Mitra Portal
The main objective of this online UP Nivesh Mitra Online Portal is to provide ways of doing business in simple processes by facilitating entrepreneurs with an electronic-based transparent system for online registration submission and tracking of applications. To start a business in Uttar Pradesh it is necessary to speed up business/company registration and formalities.
Through this UP Nivesh Mitra Portal, various facilities will be made available to the traders and entrepreneurs of the state. Through this online UP Nivesh Mitra, the service of transparency will be provided between various government departments and startup enterprises of Uttar Pradesh, thereby facilitating merchants and easing their trade.
Services Available at Nivesh Mitra Single Window Portal
The portal is working to make entrepreneurs’ access to more than 70 services across 20 departments. Here is the list of services by various departments: –
- Electrical Safety Stamp & Registration
- Fire Safety
- Housing Registrar – Firms, Societies & Chits
- Pollution Control Board Weights & Measures
- Forest UPSIDC
- Urban Development of Public Works
- Noida / Greater Noida
- Yamuna Expressway
- Food Safety & Drugs Administration PICUP
With all these services this portal will definitely play a significant role in the overall development of industries. This will happen through progressive regulatory processes, efficient systems and effective measurable deadlines.
This portal will facilitate the process of trade in the state by providing an electronic based transparent system for online submission of industries, tracking applications and online fee payment.
Stats of UP Nivesh Mitra Scheme
|In progress department||5295|
Benefits of niveshmitra.up.nic.in Portal
- The benefit of this online UP Nivesh Mitra facility will be provided to Uttar Pradesh traders and entrepreneurs.
- The UP Nivesh Mitra Portal acts as a single window portal for the entrepreneurs and businessmen of the state.
- All applicants can get all relevant information, government orders and process flow to all the relevant departments on the portal.
- Applicant can pay the application processing fees online on the portal.
- Applicants will be able to track the status of the application from time to time by visiting the portal.
- If the beneficiaries of the state want to take advantage of this online facilities, then they must first register themselves on this online portal.
- Once the applicant’s documents are approved, candidates can download the digitally signed certificate from the website.
- This portal will provide 70 services of twenty government departments of Uttar Pradesh, which are related to businesses and industries.
- On this online portal you will get all NOCs and approvals.
Features of UP Nivesh Mitra Portal
The important features and highlights of this Single Window Portal are as follows:
- It is an entrepreneur-friendly application to provide ease of doing business in the U.P.
- Through this portal, the implementation of business-related processes can be expedited.
- Nivesh portal provides an electronic-based transparent system for online submission, tracking applications, and online fee payment.
- Online access to application forms, submission of documents and processing for setting up industries and enterprises.
UP Nivesh Mitra Portal Online Registration & Login Procedure
Nivesh Mitra Single Window Portal acts as an EODB platform for all types of approvals for all industries in the state. The process of registration and login on the UP Nivesh Mitra Portal is explained below.
- First, you need to visit the official website of Nivesh Mitra. After this the homepage of the websitw will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the “Register Here” button in the login section.
- After you click on the button, the “ENTREPRENEUR REGISTRATION” page will open in front of you.
- Here on this page, you will have to enter some information according to the options given.
- Company/Enterprise Name
- Entrepreneur Name
- Entrepreneur Last Name
- Email ID
- CAPTCHA Code
- After entering all the above details, you click on the Register button given.
Here departments can raise queries only once in the application. “Know Your Approval” feature will assist investors in understanding approvals. People can set up business in Uttar Pradesh using New Single Window Portal Nivesh Mitra.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of UP Nivesh Mitra Portal. After this, the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you have to click on the option of “Grievance Redressal” from the section of “Feedback”. After this, a form will open in front of you.
- In this form, details of the information asked to you, like- Grievance Redressal / Feedback, Company / Association Name, Mobile Number, Enter your suggestion/query/problem, Subject / Topic of the Problem, Verification Code etc., click on the submit button have to give.
Through our website, you have provided all the important information related to the UP Nivesh Mitra Portal. If even after this, you are facing any kind of problem, then you can solve all your problems by contacting the helpline number. You can get help through the following helpline numbers and email IDs-
- Helpline Number- 0522-2238902, 2237582, 2237583
- Email Id- firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope that you will definitely find information related to Nivesh Mitra Single Window Portal beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.