Free Ration Card Apply Online Form (अस्थायी राशन कार्ड) State Wise Free Ration Card List (जिलानुसार फ्री राशन कार्ड लिस्ट) or Downloading procedure of Free Ration Card List / e-Ration Card will be given to you in this article.
At the time of Corona virus infection, Free Ration Card has been introduced with the aim of providing relief to BPL families. All the persons or families of the country who do not have a ration card are eligible to avail this free ration card scheme.
With this, all those applicants who have applied for ration card but have not been able to get ration card yet, can also take advantage of this permanent free ration card scheme. Here in this article we will provide you information about the application of free ration card and the process of looking at the name in the beneficiary list.
Free Ration Card Application Procedure
India is currently fighting a global pandemic corona. In this situation, a 21-day lock-down has been announced to prevent the increased infection of the corona, which has now been extended until 3 May. Due to this lock-down, the poor, daily laborers of the country are facing the most impact, they are facing a lot of difficulty in living their lives.
Poor, daily wage laborers do not have money to feed their stomachs and buy food and drink. In this situation all the states are providing ration and other food items to the poor for free. All those individuals or families who want to take advantage of the free ration being provided by the states must apply for the free ration card.
Overview of Temporary / Free Ration Card (e-Ration Card)
|Name of the Scheme||Free Ration Card|
|Launched By||Central Government|
|Department||Food and Civil Supplies Department|
|Beneficiary||Poor people of the country|
|Ration Will be Given||For three months|
Free Ration Card Yojana 2020
Free Ration Card Yojana was recently launched by the Central Government. Under this scheme, free 5 kg ration, pulses and other items will be provided to APL, BPL poor families of the country. At present, there are many families who either have not applied for ration card or whose ration card is in progress.
In such a situation, food items such as: – Ration, pulses and other items are being provided to the poor through e-Ration card under free ration card yojana by the Central Government. Along with this, state governments have also started realizing the distribution of ration to all the families who do not have ration card.
Temporary Ration Card in Delhi
Arvind Kejriwal government of Delhi is already distributing food items to all the families who do not have ration card. For this, the e-coupon pass facility has been introduced by the Delhi government. In Delhi, poor families are providing 5 kg of wheat per member and 1 kg of pulses per family for 3 months free.
To avail the Free Ration Card, you must fulfill the eligibility criteria given below.
- Only permanent residents of India can avail temporary ration card.
- Recently or newly married couple applying for ration card can also avail free ration card.
- This ration card will be issued only in the name of the head of the family.
- All BPL application forms will be accepted.
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Mobile Number
- Passport size photo of the head
- income certificate
- Gas connection details
- caste certificate
- Bank account passbook
Steps to Apply for a Free E-Ration Card
All interested persons follow the steps given for applying in the online mode of Free Ration Card.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the food and distribution department of your state.
- On the homepage of the website, you will see the option of e-coupon / free ration card in the menu. You have to click on this link.
- After you click on the link, a new page will open in front of you on the computer screen. On this page, you have to enter your mobile number and click on the “Submit” button.
- A 4 digit OTP will appear on your mobile number which you have to enter in the designated place for verification.
- After verification, an application form will open in front of you. Here you have to enter some of your personal information like: – Name of the head of the family, age, Aadhaar number and number of family member etc.
- Next you have to fill your area information and address in it. Now after this you will have to upload the Aadhaar card photo of the head of the family and the photos of the family members.
- A step-by-step completion of all the process will receive a message on your mobile number. You can download the temporary ration card by clicking on the link given in this message.
Through this temporary / free ration card, you will be able to avail ration and other facilities from your nearest ration dealer.
Free Ration Card State Wise List
Ration card details have been made available online by all states in India. Now you can check the ration card information on the portal issued by the state in online mode while sitting at home. The portal has been started by each state under its food department.
Here we will provide you all the information related to checking the ration card list in online mode through the official website of the Food Department. You can check the status of your new ration card application through the link given below.
Are you among those who applied for a new ration and waiting for its release, you can see its status online. Here we have provided you the link to see the Free Ration Card State Wise List of all states through the list.
|Arunachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|Andhra Pradesh||Click Here|
|Himachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|Madhya Pradesh||Click Here|
|Tamil Nadu||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh||Click Here|
|West Bengal||Click Here|
How to link Ration Card to Aadhar Card?
All those people who want to link ration card to Aadhaar card have good news for them. The central government has extended the deadline to link ration card to Aadhaar card till September 30. Unless the Ministry of Consumer Affairs has given clear guidelines to the State Governments, it cannot be felt to give ration to any consumer. You can link ration card to your Aadhaar card by following steps.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI).
- After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you. On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of Start Now.
- After this, you have to enter the information of district and state on the new page and click on the option of Ration Card Benefits.
- Now after selecting the ration card scheme, then you have to enter your ration card number, Aadhaar number, e-mail address and mobile number.
- You will receive an OTP letter on your mobile number which you have to enter in the designated place.
- After your application is verified, your Aadhaar card will be linked to the ration card.
We hope that you will definitely find information related to free ration card beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.