Gujarat Namo e Tablet Registration | Namo E-Tablet Sahay Yojana | Gujarat Namo Tablet Yojana Online Registration | Online Apply Namo Tablet
Gujarat government has invited applications for Namo Tablet Yojana on digitalgujarat.gov.in’s official website. You can apply online for Namo E Tab online. Here in this article, we will provide you information about the application process, important dates, eligibility criteria, and necessary documents under Namo Tablet Yojana. NAMO E Tab Yojana has been started keeping in mind that India is moving fast towards complete digitization. This scheme will work to open new avenues of education for the students. In the budget presented recently by the Government of Gujarat, 252 crores have been allocated for the implementation of this scheme.
Namo E-Tablet Yojana 2023 Registration
Namo Tablet Yojana will provide tablets with the latest high-end specifications to around 3 lakh meritorious students to assist them in their higher education. Under this scheme, all students will be able to get tablets of Acer and Lenovo companies for Rs 1000. Students of college and polytechnic courses can apply to take advantage of this scheme. All the meritorious students in Gujarat Namo Tablet Yojana will be provided with high-tech developed tablets. All registered students will be provided with a branded 7-inch e-tablets of Acer / Lenovo Company.
- It will be compulsory to register for these tablets being provided for assistance in higher education through this scheme.
- In case of any kind of disturbance in the E-Tab, provided under the NAMO E-Tab Yojana 2022, students can get help by contacting the helpline number.
- For the successful implementation of this scheme, the Gujarat Education Department has established liaison agencies.
- For help related to this scheme, information about helpline numbers will be provided to you in the article.
Details Of Namo E-Tablet Scheme Gujarat
|Name||Namo Tablet Yojana|
|Launched by||Vijay Rupani|
|Objective||Providing tablets in Rs.1000|
The scheme was launched on 17 July 2017. The various processes related to the scheme will be done by the officials on the following dates given below:-
- The first round of tablets has been distributed- 14 July 2017 by 4 PM.
- The second round of bullets was distributed – July 17 till 4 pm.
- The last round of pills has been distributed- on 20th July 2017 by 4 PM.
Features of Namo Tablet Scheme
Following are the salient features of this scheme:
- Poor and middle-class families will get tablets so that they can better assist in their higher studies. Hence poor and middle-class students will get this benefit.
- The plan will ensure that students are better accustomed to technology and are able to use these tools to aid their educational objectives.
- You will have to make a grant of Rs 1000 at the time of admission to the college to get the tablet. It is a token price and is one of the cheapest rates at which this device has been made available.
- This tablet is actually 8000 rupees, the rest of which will be paid by the government as a subsidy.
- In this scheme, a target has been set to benefit about 3.5 lakh students.
The following special details will be available on the tablet provided to the students by the Government of Gujarat in collaboration with the Department of Education.
|Camera||2MP (rear), 0.3MP (front)|
|Battery||3450 mAh Li-Ion|
|Operating System||Android v5.1 Lollipop|
|Warranty||1 Year for the handset, 6 months for in-box accessories|
Namo Tablet Yojana Eligibility Criteria
If you want to take advantage of this scheme then you will have to fulfill the given eligibility criteria.
- Only permanent applicants of Gujarat can get benefits by applying in this Namo Tablet Yojana.
- The family income of the applicant should not exceed Rs 1 lakh.
- The student must belong to BPL category.
- It is compulsory for a student to pass class 12th in this session.
- If the student does not participate in further examinations after the completion of the intermediate examination, then he is not eligible to apply.
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- residence certificate
- income certificate
- 12th class mark sheet
- caste certificate
- Proof of admission in graduate or diploma category
Gujarat Namo E Tablet Yojana Registration Procedure
In case the above eligibility criteria are met, you can register online through the given easy steps.
- For online registration in Namo E Tablet Yojana, you will have to visit your institute. All institutions will provide details of eligible candidates on their portal.
- If you are included in the list of eligible candidates, you will have to login through your unique Institute ID.
- Now you have to select your name, category, and syllabus, etc. by clicking on the “Add New Student” option.
- After this, you have to enter your board and seat number and deposit the prescribed amount of Rs 1000.
- In the form of this payment, you will be provided with a receipt which you will have to enter on the official portal of the institute.
- First of all, go to the official website of Digital Gujarat. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the website homepage, you will be given some guidelines related to Namo E Tablet.
- Following these guidelines, the institute/college wherever you study can be availed by depositing Rs 1000.
- They will then deposit the money (Rs. 1000) to the head of the institute.
- will generate a receipt against this payment.
- The receipt number and date will be entered on the website.
- Finally, the tablet will be provided to you.
In the event that all these processes are completed correctly, you will be given tablets of Acer / Lenovo Company.
(Rs. 1000) NAMO E Tablet Payment Mode
Students can also use Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card or Paytm to make an online payment. If you do not have any of the above options to pay Namo Amount, then you can deposit money (Rs. 1000) to the Head of the Institute. The head will prepare a receipt against this payment. Then the receipt number and date have to be entered in the portal.
If you are facing any kind of problem or problem in getting information related to this scheme, then you can solve your problem by contacting the helpline number of this scheme, the helpline number and email IDE is as follows.
- For any query you may contact on helpline number 079-26566000 between 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Contact number: 079-26566000
We hope that you will definitely find information related to Namo E-Tablet Yojana beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.
You can apply from 11 am to 5 pm by depositing a fixed amount of Rs 1000.
The scheme was launched on 17 July 2017 by the Government of Gujarat. Under this scheme, tablets have been distributed so far on the following dates.
In the first round, the tablet was distributed among the students till 14 pm on 14 July 2017.
In the second round, the tablet was distributed among the students till 17 July at 4 pm.
In the third round, the tablet was distributed among the students till 20 July 2017 at 4 pm.