Seva Sindhu, sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in is an official gateway portal. It is a one-stop portal launched by the Government of Karnataka. This portal is designed to provide activities and encouragement to citizens. We will share with you all the specialties and services that are provided by the Gateway to the residents of the state.
The Government of Karnataka has started with the objective of integrating various service delivery channels of various government departments, civil service centers such as Bengaluru One, CSC Centers, Karnataka One, Atalji Janasnehi Kendra and Bapuji Centers. The main objective of launching this portal is to bring all regional services on one platform.
Seva Sindhu Karnataka – ಸೇವಾ ಸಿಂಧು
The Seva Sindhu portal is a corporate gateway and property portal for connecting the advanced divisions in the state. This portal has been launched to provide necessary thoughtfulness to the residents. Likewise, it helps offices / departments to streamline / improve technology / processes, including steps / processes that expel heavy, tedious, and non-honorific ones.
The main objective of this portal is to provide government services in cashless, faceless and paperless ways. It is considered an important step towards providing accessible, cost effective, accountable and transparent government services of the state government. The Karnataka government has launched an online web portal “Seva Sindhu” to facilitate the movement of civilians stranded amidst a nationwide novel coronavirus lockdown.
Overview of Seva Sindhu Portal
|Portal Name||Seva Sindhu|
|Launched By||State Government|
|Beneficiaries||Resident of Karnataka state|
|Objective||Providing various services|
|Category||Karnataka Govt. Scheme|
Benefits of this Portal to The Residents
Details of Seva Sindhu website to the residence of the state are as follow.
- It serves as a one-stop-shop for the residents of Porta State to receive government related data.
- This portal is designed by the authorities to provide some activities and incentives to the residents.
- On this gateway portal, the government will work to share all the features and services.
- Seva Sindhu portal aims to make taxpayer-supported organizations increasingly open, financially aware, responsible and direct
- The helpline desk provided on this portal will help citizens to play an important role in resolving their issues.
Benefits of this Portal to The Offices
All the departments that will join this portal will directly benefit from the services given below.
- Offices can focus on their center capabilities that will assist in expanding the efficiency of departments and officers.
- Various genuine and outstanding MIS reports will be made accessible to the departments through the e-portal, which can help in better organizing and executing governmental arrangements.
- After joining this portal, the departments will play an important role in forecasting, obtaining patterns and providing better service to the residents of the state through the latest analytics.
Services Available at Seva Sindhu Portal
The following services will be available to the permanent residents of Karnataka on the Seva Sindhu Portal.
- Revenue Department
- Commercial Tax Department
- Department of Drug Control
- Food and Civil Supplies Department
- Department of Planning
- Transport Department
- Department of Ayush
- Youth Empowerment and Sports Department
- Department of Information and Public Relations
- Department of Kannada and Culture
- Empowerment and Senior Empowerment Department of Empowerment.
- Department of Women and Welfare
- Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms
- Bangalore Development Authority
- Department of Labor
Karnataka Driver Scheme Online Registration Procedure
You can complete the registration process for Karnataka Driver Scheme by following the easy steps given.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Seva Sindhu Karnataka. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option “DISTRIBUTION OF COMPENSATION TO AUTORICKSHAW DRIVERS / TAXI DRIVERS DURING COVID-19“.
- After this, the driver registration form will open on your computer and mobile screen.
- In this driver registration form, you have to enter the details of the information given below.
- Name of applicant
- Aadhar card number
- Residential address
- mobile number
- Driving license details
- Vehicle details
- After entering all this information, you click on the button of “Submit”.
In this way, your registration will be completed in the online mode under the driver scheme through the official website of Seva Sindhu.
Seva Sindhu Portal Online Registration Portal
You can register yourself on the Seva Sindhu official website by following the steps given.
- First of all, you have to visit Seva Sindhu official website. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website you have to click on the option of “DEPARTMENTS & SERVICES”.
- After this, a new page will open in front of you. The login page will open in front of you on this page.
- If you are already registered in the website, then you have to login to the website by typing your login ID and password.
- On the contrary, you click on the button of “New Registration”. The online registration page will open in front of you.
- You enter all the necessary information on this registration page and click on the Submit button.
Application Status at Seva Sindhu
If you want to check the status of your registration then you have to follow the easy steps given.
- First, you need to visit the official website of Seva Sindhu.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the button “TRACK YOUR APPLICATION STATUS“.
- After this, a new page will open in front of you. You will be given options here.
- Through Application Reference Number
- Through OTP/Application Details
- Select one of the given options and click on the box.
- Now fill the captcha code given in the picture and click on the button “Submit“.
Seva Sindhu COVID-19 Services
In view of the infection of Coronavirus (COVID 19), the central government has extended the lock-down period to 31 May. In this situation, many people of Karnataka are stuck in other states who want to come back to their home in Karnataka. Similarly, many people want to return to their states from Karnataka. Citizens of Karnataka State who wish to apply for a travel pass can apply through Seva Indus.
Here we will provide you information regarding the application of E-Pass through the official website of Seva Sindhu. We will provide you a step-by-step guide through which you can travel within and outside the state.Can get a pass. You can get a pass to travel within or outside the state with the easy steps given.
- First of all you go to Karnataka Seva Sindhu official website.
- On the homepage of Seva Sindhu, the official website will show you the following options.
Along with this, you will also be shown the option to apply in Karnataka Driver Scheme.
- You can click on any one option according to your requirement. After this, the registration form will open in front of you.
- In this registration form you have to enter information related to personal details, current address, travel address, mode of travel, and quarantine details.
- You should read the declaration form and upload the ID proof and other documents.
- Fill the captcha code in the given space and click on the option “I Agree”.
In this way, registration under the above services will be completed on the official website of Seva Sindhu.
COVID-19 Relief for Powerloom Workers
- First of all, go to Seva Sindhu official website.
- Click on “COVID 19: ONE-TIME FINANCIAL RELIEF FOR POWERLOOM WORKERS – FY 2020-21 (FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE VISIT WWW.KARNATAKADHT.ORG)“.
- If you do not register on the website, first log in to the website by following the above steps.
- Enter all the information in the application form and upload the required documents to the designated place.
- After checking the information you have entered, click on the “Submit” button.
COVID-19 Relief for Barbers/Washer Men
To avail the financial assistance given by the state government to barber / washerman, you have to follow the easy steps given.
- Firstly visit the official website of Seva Sindhu
- Click on the option “COVID-19: APPLICATION FOR ONE TIME RELIEF FOR BARBERS / WASHERMEN” as given in the picture.
- A new page will open in front of you. Here you need to download the application form and enter the following information as follow –
- Aadhaar no
- Date of birth
- Mobile number
- Address etc.
- Enter all the information asked in the form and fill the captcha code and click on the box of “I Agree”.
- To submit the application form final, click on the “Submit” button.
Note – Last date of application for taking advantage of ONE TIME RELIEF FOR BARBERS / WASHERMEN SCHEME is scheduled 25-07-2020.
Karnataka Migrant Worker Registration Procedure
The Government of Karnataka has introduced three types of services for homecoming of migrant citizens. Here we will provide you information about the steps required to avail all the three services.
- Apply here to travel from Karnataka to other Indian states
- Apply here to travel to Karnataka from other countries
- Apply here to travel to Karnataka from other states of India
Here in this article, we will provide you information about the registration process in online mode in both cases.
COVID-19 Travel Epass Application Procedure
The Government of Karnataka has introduced three types of services for the homecoming of migrant citizens. Here we will provide you information about the steps required to avail the services.
- Open the official website of Seva Sindhu Portal.
- On the homepage click on “COVID-19: OTHER STATES TO KARNATAKA BY RAIL / AIR FLIGHTS – APPLY HERE E-PASS”
- In the travel pass application form, you have to enter your name, mobile number, and permanent resident location information.
- After reading the declaration form, click in the box and fill the security code and click on the Submit button.
Application Procedure Inter-District Epass for Industries
The appellants have to follow the steps given below for industries to apply for Inter-District Epass: –
- Open the official website of Seva Sindhu Portal.
- Select and click on the option “Apply Here for Inter-District Epass for Industries” on the homepage of the website.
- If the website is new, click on the option “New user? Register here”.
- An application form will open in front of you, enter all the necessary information in it.
- On completion of registration, you will get login with id & password.
- Enter OTP & click “Submit” option
- Upload all the required documents and click on the Submit button.
Application status of Inter-District Epass for Industries
- Open the official website of the Seva Sindhu portal
- Click on the option “Apply Here for Inter-District Epass for Industries“.
- Find and click the “check your application status” option.
- Select department, service and enter the application ID
- Now click on “check status now” to check the status.
State Your Reason for Travel as Notification
- First of all, go to the official website of Seva Sindhu.
- Now “CLICK HERE” to State Your Reason for Travel as Per Government Notification Com / Hfw / Ps / 2020-21. This is applicable only for those applicants who have received SMS to give their reasons.
- Enter your mobile number and click on “Get OTP”.
- Enter the OTP and click “Verify OTP”
- Now select the “Reason for Travel” option and upload the relevant documents.
- Click the upload button to complete the process.
If you face any kind of problem while registering on Seva Sindhu portal then you can get help at the helpline number given.
Contact Number: 080-4455 4455 #13,
Above Dhana Lakshmi Bank, 2nd Floor, Kasturba Road,
We hope that you will definitely find information related to sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in, Online Registration beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.