Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham Scheme Online Registration | AP Yuvanestham Registration | Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham Application @yuvanestham.ap.gov.in/
Friends, Andhra Pradesh government has launched “Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham Scheme” with an aim to benefit crores of unemployed youth of the state. In this scheme, the state government is talking about providing assistance to all the unemployed youth who have not been able to get jobs yet.
Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham Scheme has been launched by the Government of Andhra Pradesh with the objective of providing financial assistance to unemployed youth and for daily expenses. After the implementation of this scheme, the Government of Andhra Pradesh will provide assistance of Rs. 1,000 on a monthly basis to all unemployed youth of the state.
AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham Scheme
The government of Andhra Pradesh has launched a portal for online registration for the Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham scheme. All unemployed young men and women can get an unemployment allowance by registering online through this scheme.
The state government is aiming to benefit about 12 lakh unemployed youth through this welfare scheme. Along with this, the State Government will also encourage beneficiary youth for skill training so that they can get employment.
Key Facts of Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham Scheme
|Name of the scheme||Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham|
|Launched By||N. Chandrababu Naidu|
|Announced on||January 2019|
|Implementation date||Feb 2019|
|Target beneficiaries||Unemployed Youth|
Purpose of Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham Scheme
The main objective of this scheme launched by the Government of Andhra Pradesh is to provide financial assistance to unemployed youth. Under this scheme, the unemployed youth provides financial assistance of Rs. 1,000 on a monthly basis. Through this assistance amount, the aim has been to provide skill training to youth and help in daily expenses.
Yuva Nestham Scheme Eligibility Criteria
If you want to register online under mukhyamantri yuva nestham scheme then you have to fulfill the eligibility criteria given below.
- Only youths and youths permanently resident of Andhra Pradesh can get the benefit of this scheme.
- It is mandatory for the applicant youth to be unemployed after completion of education, otherwise, you cannot avail of the benefit of dew scheme.
- For this, the minimum education graduation or two years diploma has been kept for the applicant.
- The age of unemployed youth has been placed between 25 and 35 years for application in this scheme.
- The applicant’s family must be living below the poverty line ie BPL, he cannot avail the benefit of this scheme.
- A person dismissed by the Central or State Government also cannot avail of the benefit of yuva nestham scheme.
- Along with this, the youth subsidized under the self-employment scheme from the central and state government also cannot apply for this scheme.
Even if the youth is convicted in a criminal case, he is not eligible to avail of the benefit of this scheme.
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Residence certificate
- Graduate or diploma mark sheet
- Mobile number
- Ration card copy
- Income certificate
Along with this, some other documents can also be demanded by the applicant. You will get the information related to this at the time of registration.
AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham Scheme, Application Online Registration
If you meet all the above eligibility criteria then you can register online for yuva nestham scheme through the given easy steps.
- First of all, applicants have to go to the “AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham” official website.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option “Apply Now” in the menu.
- After this, a registration form will open in front of you. Here, the applicants have to enter their Aadhaar number and fill in the CAPTCHA code and click “Send OTP”.
- Now your Aadhaar number will be verified. After this, you have to register your mobile number by entering the OTP received on your mobile number at the designated place.
- Next, you have to enter all your related information and upload all the documents in the designated place. In this way, your yuva nestham online registration will be completed.
You can also check the status of your application after your registration process. For this, you have to click on the “Check Status” link on the website.
Features of Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham Scheme
- Under this scheme launched by the Government of Andhra Pradesh, the State Government will provide a monthly allowance to all unemployed youth.
- With the amount of this allowance, unemployed youth will not depend on anyone for their daily expenses.
- Online registrations for this scheme have been started from the month of August.
- The exercise of introducing this scheme in a very transparent manner has been accelerated by the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- In this scheme, the assistance amount will be sent directly to the bank account of the beneficiary.
We hope that you will definitely find information related to Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this article then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.
What is AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham Scheme?
It is a monthly allowance scheme under which the Andhra Pradesh government provides unemployment allowance to unemployed youth.
Who can apply for the Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham Scheme?
Any unemployed youth of the state can apply for this scheme. You can find all the information in the instructions given in the above article.
How to register online under Yuva Nestham Scheme?
All the information related to this is given step by step in the above article, so you should read this article in its entirety.