AP YSR Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme 2022 Registration Process and Check Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme, Eligibility & Incentives
YSR Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme has been started by Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy. The YSR Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme has been launched with an aim to provide financial assistance to ITI and Polytechnic students. Under this scheme, ITI and polytechnic students will be provided financial assistance annually for further studies. Here in this article, we will provide you the details of the Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme application process, eligibility criteria, and other important information.
YSR Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme
The YSR Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme was launched by Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy on Monday 24 February 2020. Under this scheme, the State Government will provide financial assistance to ITI and Polytechnic students in the form of Hostel & mess charges. Under the Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme, all the beneficiary students will be provided financial assistance in the form of scholarships every year. A budget of Rs 2300 crore is proposed by the state government for the successful implementation of this scheme. Assistance will be distributed to all students directly in the bank account.
This support amount will be transferred directly to the beneficiary student’s mother’s bank account. Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme will provide Rs 10,000 as an annual scholarship to ITI students, Rs 15,000 to polytechnic students, and Rs 20,000 to degree students. This assistance amount is being given to the student to bear hostel and mess charges.
Rs 1024 Crores Disbursed Under This Scheme
On 8th April 2022, the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Shri YS Jagan Mohan Reddy distributed Rs.1024 crores in the accounts of 1068150 mothers to students across the state. Let us tell you that this amount has been distributed under Jagan Anna Vasathi Deewana Yojana. Through this scheme, the government provides boarding and accommodation fee to the students. The amount of this scheme will be provided in two installments. Through this students can take care of their bonding and living.
Implementation of AP Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme
Under the successful implementation of this scheme, the assistance amount will be distributed directly to all the beneficiary students through a bank account. In the absence of the student’s mother, the funds will be transferred directly to the bank account of the legal guardian. Students will be awarded scholarships in all poverty line categories.
Government of Andhra Pradesh through Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme wants to provide assistance to all those students who are studying all their desired courses without part-time jobs. The scholarship given under this scheme will help the students to complete their education and achieve success in life.
Purpose of AP Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme
The scheme has been launched with the objective of providing financial assistance mainly to students coming from economically weaker sections. Students will not have to leave their studies after the implementation of this scheme. The Government of Andhra Pradesh will distribute aid amount to the beneficiary students in various categories under this scheme.
Available Course under this Scheme
Under this scheme, students will be distributed aid under the following courses.
|MCA||And other Degree / PG courses|
Incentives Under Jagananna Vasathi Deevena
The list of benefits given to the beneficiaries under this scheme is given below. You can get all the information from here.
- The tuition fee and hostel fee will be given to the students as per the following courses.
- Engineering course
- 20,000 / – per year will be given to the students.
- Students studying in Welfare hostels will be given exemption in mess charges.
- The currency incentive statement is as follows.
- 15,000 for polytechnic students
- 10,000 for ITI students
- 20,000 for Graduate Degree and other courses.
To avail the scheme, students should follow any of the syllabus in the list of courses given below: –
- And Other Degree/ PG Courses
If you want to apply under the Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme then you will have to fulfill the given eligibility criteria.
- Government employees or the family in which pension is coming, students cannot avail of the benefit of this scheme.
- The beneficiary will not be provided assistance for any course other than the above courses.
- Sanctuary workers have been given some relaxation in the scheme.
- Only students from government schools or government-aided universities are eligible for enrollment.
- The annual income of the applicant student’s family should not exceed Rs 2.5 lakh.
- All students who have agricultural land ranging from 10 acres to 25 acres are eligible to apply.
- Students who have any type of motor vehicle in their home are not eligible to apply.
You will also need the necessary documents given for application in this scholarship scheme.
- Aadhar Card
- Student’s school ID
- Residential certificate
- College admission certificate
- Entry fee receipt
- Income certificate
- BPL or EWS certificate
- Parent’s professional certificate
- Non-taxpayer declaration form
- Mother’s bank account details
YSR Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme Registration Process
If you fulfill all the above eligibility criteria then you can register online through the given steps.
- First, you need to visit the official website of the scheme.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the link of YSR Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme notification.
- After this, the online application form will open in front of you. Here you have to enter the details of all the information asked.
- Now after checking the information entered in the form, you can click on “Submit“, after applying all the documents.
You can also print out your application for future use. In this way your YSR Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme online registration will be completed.
Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme Beneficiary List
You can check the list of beneficiary students in this scheme online through the simple steps given below.
- First, you need to visit the official website of the scheme.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the beneficiary list link on the menu.
- After this, a new page will open in front of you. Here you have to choose your district, Mandal, and village.
- After entering all the information, you click on the option “See Report”.
In this way, the Jagananna Vidya Deevena list of all the beneficiary students will be opened in PDF format.
Know Your Secretariat
- The applicant has to first visit the official website of YSR Navsakami Yojana.
- After this the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page you have to click on the option of Secretariat.
- After this a new page will open in front of you in which you will have to select your district.
- You will now select your circle.
- Now a new page will open in front of you in which you can see the secretariat related information.
Also, Read – AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham Scheme
We hope that you will definitely find information related to Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.