RTPS Bihar (Right to PUBLIC Service) Caste, Income & Residence Certificate (आय, जाति, निवास प्रमाण पत्र आवेदन) Application Form, Apply Online. The Bihar government has launched the RTPS Bihar portal to provide the benefit of various services at home to the residents of the state. Right to Public Services RTPS (Right to PUBLIC Service) is an online portal with the help of which all residents of the state can apply for many types of certificates sitting at home.
Income, caste and residence certificate is a very important document for admission to the school, scholarship application, and other government jobs. Keeping this in mind, the state government has launched the RTPS Bihar portal for the convenience of citizens. With the help of this portal, every resident of the state can apply for income, caste and residence certificate from any corner of the country.
RTPS Bihar Income, Caste, Residence Certificate Application
Till some time ago there was no online system for the application of certificates in the state. In such a situation, the residents of the state had to travel to the tehsil for the application of any type of certificate, in which there was a loss of both time and money. Keeping this in mind, the “Right to Public Services” RTPS Bihar portal has been launched by the Government of Bihar.
After the introduction of the RTPS Bihar portal, now any resident of the state can apply for any certificate online at home. Income, caste and residence certificate is very important for admission in school, scholarship application, and application in government and non-government jobs. Thus, this portal will definitely play an important role in the receipt of services through online medium.
Purpose of Online Application of Income, Caste, Residence Certificate
Today’s income, caste, residence certificate is a very important document. These documents are used for school/college admissions, scholarship applications, and government and non-government jobs. In earlier times, government offices and tehsils had to be circulated for the application of income, caste, residence certificates.
In this process, both time and money were used. Keeping this in mind, the Government of Bihar has introduced the right to public services “RTPS Bihar”. With the help of this portal, now any citizen of the state can apply for any certificate sitting at home. You can apply for certificates sitting at home through an internet connection.
Essential Documents for Application of Income, Caste, Residence Certificate
You will need some documents to apply for income, caste and residence certificates with the help of the RTPS Bihar Online portal. Here we will provide you the information about the necessary documents for the application of all the certificates, stepwise.
For Income Certificate: –
- Identity Proof (Voter ID Card, Aadhar Card, Passport)
- Residential certificate
- Certificate of age
- Income statement information
For Caste Certificate: –
- Identity Proof (Voter ID Card, Aadhar Card, Passport)
- Ration card copy
- Residential certificate
For Residence Certificate: –
- Aadhar Card,
- Voter ID card
- Ration magazine,
- Pan Card.
Apply for Income, Caste, Residence Certificate on RTPS Bihar portal
Interested applicants will be able to apply online for income, residence, caste certificates with the help of the RTPS Bihar portal. Here we will also provide you step by step guide with the help of this portal.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Public Services Rights. After this, the homepage of the website will appear in front of you in this way.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the “Apply Online” button in the given section of the left side. After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- Here you will see an important information board to get the certificate. After reading all the guidelines, click on the option “I agree”.
- You will be given two options to get a certificate. You have to choose one option as per your wish.
- Bihar Bhawan 5, Kautilya Marg, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi-110021बिहार भवन 5, कौटिल्या मार्ग, चाणक्यपुरी, न्यू दिल्ली -110021
- After this, a new page will open in front of you. Here you have to enter the information of Aadhaar number, your name and the certificate to be made.
- After selecting the certificate, you have to enter the 10 digits mobile number and click on Next, after which an OTP will come on your mobile number.
- You have to enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number at the given location. Now the application for related services will open on your computer and mobile screen.
- Here you have to enter all the information asked according to the information mentioned in your Aadhaar.
- After checking the information entered in the application form, you have to click on the “I agree” box and click on Submit, after which you will be given a registration slip.
You should take a print out of this registration slip and keep it safe for the future. With its help, you can also check the status of your application.
Bihar RTPS Application Important Notice
The necessary instructions for the applicants who have applied for any certificate with the help of the RTPS portal are as follows.
- Anyone who has applied for the certificate with the help of the portal can get the certificate from the designated counter of Bihar Bhavan.
- To avail of the instant certificate facility, you will have to submit the prescribed additional fee.
- The signature of the applicant on the application and affidavit is not being taken in the online application, so you will have to sign the documents while getting the application from the counter.
- To get your certificate from the counter, you have to show proof of identity such as – Identity card, Aadhar card or passport to the concerned officer.
Check Bihar RTPS Income, Caste, Residence Certificate Application Status
Those who have applied for income, caste, residence certificates on the Bihar RTPS portal can check the status of their application through the official website or SMS sitting online. All those who do not have internet facility can get the delivery date information via SMS on their mobile.
The details required to check the status of income, caste, residence certificate application through SMS are as follows.
RTPS <Application ID> SEND TO 56060
Apart from this, the links for checking the status of the application through the website are as follows.
Features of Right to PUBLIC Service (RTPS) Portal
Major features of the RTPS Bihar portal launched by the Bihar government to provide the benefit of various services at home to the residents of the state are as follows.
- Now all the residents of Bihar will be able to apply online for any certificate sitting at home.
- In earlier times, government offices had to travel for the application of caste, residence, income proof, but now this facility has been completely made online.
- You can check the status of your application online without sitting in any government office.
- All these certificates available for application on the RTPS Bihar portal are required for admission in school and college.
- It is necessary to apply the Bihar Caste Certificate, Income Certificate, and Residence Certificate to apply in all the government jobs left by the state and central government.
We hope that you will definitely find information related to Income, caste, residence certificate application beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.
How to apply income, caste, residence certificate through the internet?
You can apply for income, caste, residence certificate through internet sitting at home with the help of the RTPS Bihar portal. All the information for this is given in the article.
What is the immediate service of RTPS Bihar?
This is a service available on the portal by using which you can get any certificate within a given day.
How can RTPS Bihar Tatkal Seva be verified?
You can verify the service immediately by clicking on the link given below. For this, you have to enter the Tatkal Application ID received while applying.
How to check RTPS Bihar Application Status for income, caste, residence certificate?
You can check the status of income, caste, residence certificate application by entering the application id through the link given in the table above.